**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shang chi cleanse

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
Hey @Kabam Miike for a while shang chi was able to keep the cleanse on him after reseting the strikes but after the hotfix i think it was changed back. Shang chi’s other strike effects last even after the strikes are reset but cleanse is removed and it becomes a hindrance in using the champ effectively on debuff nodes. What is the use of triggering cleanse if it doesn’t stick after strikes are reset.

Comments

• Options
    Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 120
    No, the cleanses are still there.
  • Options
    edited August 2022

No, the cleanses are still there.

The debuffs are not purifying after the strikes are reset… try it
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Need a video demo’ing this.
  • Options

Need a video demo’ing this.

I haven’t recorded any video myself but this video is from swedeah’s EOP run. He doesn’t get many debuffs during the fight while the strikes aren’t ready.

https://youtu.be/OslEQzRPTGk

But Watch around 2:30 - you can see when the strikes aren’t ready the debuff is still purified. However if you try it now the debuff will bot be purified when the strikes are not ready.

And now you can try on your own and see it won’t work.😞
  • Options
    @416BlitzLighting i take path 9 in alliance wars and use either ghost or shang chi.
    Previously shang chi used to purify debuffs even after resetting strikes after triggering the cleanse in the first cycle. But now the debuffs that are applied to him while the strikes are reset don’t get purified.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Makes no sense as to why Shang Chi can purify when he doesn't have any cleanse passives active. It was bugged before now its fixed.

P.S. it not always worked the way OP describes it as.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    He’s working the way he was intended now.
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    edited August 2022
    OGAvenger said:

He’s working the way he was intended now.

yeah, a bit of a nerf i think, because he hasn't a op purify ability anymore, but now he is working as his abilities descripition says.