**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is act 7 100% possible with my roster

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Is it possible and if it’s not is it possible to 100% act 7.4 also for people who did 100% it how much units did it take (FTP problems lol)

If you wanna see my full roster ask for it please and thank you
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    I’m FTP and I did act 7 100% with a couple of 6* r3s some r2s( even r1s) and even 5 r5s and r4s. It is not as restricted as act 6. The some paradox nodes are lil challenge to play around but they provide benefits like the cav EQ mods. Scout the path you’re doing , watch some YT guides and bring champs accordingly.
    The amount of revives and units mainly depends on your skill.
  • Options
    @Gogeta91199 usually skill was never a issue with me but I haven’t played the game in like 6 months I came back and it took me so many revives to beat the 7.4 boss (I went in the fight blind as well) but I’m a couple days I honk I can get my skill back
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

@Gogeta91199 usually skill was never a issue with me but I haven’t played the game in like 6 months I came back and it took me so many revives to beat the 7.4 boss (I went in the fight blind as well) but I’m a couple days I honk I can get my skill back

The 7.4 boss takes some time to get used to, but when you get used to him its not too hard.
    It’s similar to GM, gwenmaster, 7.3 kang and once you know the phases and how to tackle it will be easier👍🏼
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

The 7.4 boss takes some time to get used to, but when you get used to him its not too hard.
    It’s similar to GM, gwenmaster, 7.3 kang and once you know the phases and how to tackle it will be easier👍🏼
    I found 7.3 kang to be significantly harder since he’s at the mercy of AI. He turtled up on me when he was at an sp1, causing unnecessary deaths. 7.4 kang atleast has variation in how you can get him wounded and doesn’t have crazy penalties if you mess up. Both fights were really easy though and fun, just annoying when they don’t cooperate
  • Options

Yeah went in the fight beat it with 1 revive also argon with 500 hit combo isn’t as good as I thought he would be for the fight lol
  • Options

I found 7.3 kang to be significantly harder since he’s at the mercy of AI. He turtled up on me when he was at an sp1, causing unnecessary deaths. 7.4 kang atleast has variation in how you can get him wounded and doesn’t have crazy penalties if you mess up. Both fights were really easy though and fun, just annoying when they don’t cooperate
    Tbh I don’t even remember fighting 7.3 Kang lol
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    You can overcome a unit deficit by farming enough other resources.
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

Is it possible and if it’s not is it possible to 100% act 7.4 also for people who did 100% it how much units did it take (FTP problems lol)

If you wanna see my full roster ask for it please and thank you

I think you're good. I took exploration one chapter at a time, and I probably had more r3s than you do by the time I finished, but considering how much more often I defaulted to 5*s who were good for the node than 6*s with better stats, I'd say your roster is looking strong enough. Additionally, I spent more units than I needed to since I'm too lazy to farm revives but all in all it couldn't have run me more than 3000 units, and most of those were spent on my first bouts with each chapter boss (gwenpool for the most part really; that aarkus phase is so annoying). Anyhow, best of luck in getting it done. It is probably the best decision I've ever made concerning my account progression so I highly recommend it for sure.
  • Options
    7.1 100% complete and 7.4 100% complete :)
  • Options
    7.3 100% done only got 7.2 left!!