**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crazy Frame Rate increase when logging back into an account

So I had an interesting discovery recently and wanted to see if anyone was experiencing the same thing, I decided to make an alt account just to have a bit of fun and I found the frame rate was INSANELY better than my main account (~2mil rating, 2 year old). It felt like atleast 60fps if not higher, but then when playing on my main it feels like 10-30fps. What is weird is that when i logged back into my main on the same device it felt like the same 60+ fps. As if logging out and in from my account reset the lag. Is this something anyone else has experienced? Not sure if loading all the crystals and resources constantly slows down the game and then logging out and in refreshes this?
Note: this doesnt feel like a server issue, since the hotfix that has improved a lot, this feels just like an fps issue
I experienced this same fps change on two devices that I use everyday:
iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPad Pro 11" M1
@Kabam Miike @RichTheMan

Comments

• mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
    I notice a big difference too between my 2 accounts when switching on the same device. Usually the second account I log into.
    Samsung s20 fe
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    That already felt like this several game updates ago (I think around April, I don't remember now) and it was already discussed in this forum. However, I hadn't noticed that in a long time until yesterday afternoon, when I went to rank up a character and saw that the game was running extraordinarily fast and fluid.