**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Broken, Nerf Is a must Kabam pls

PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
Hi,

Please kabam look on new synergy quicksilver for Scarlet witch original. Dmg of SW Is really Broken. 4* doing 160k SP2 like nothing...

Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Why do you want it nerfed. It’s awesome. Like. Oh no champ too strong, next post.. oh no. Champ too weak. Buff them.
  • Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52
    Max cap of 3 prowess
  • AbraxasBelthazAbraxasBelthaz Posts: 27
    Pro player meaning you bought the new champ with money?
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    She’s already one of the most fun champs in the game, i hope they leave it. Actually renewing my interest in playing more than i do
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

butters said:

Why is it that people come here to complain when something actually benefits the players? Like there is no way that this can be used by one player against another (with exception to things like legends runs) and yet, you still come here to complain about something that is actually good for us?

WHY?

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

Because believe it or not, the actual pro player thing to do would be to say “Hey we’re going to adjust this as it’s stronger than intended” before the general release of QS. Yes the ones who paid for him might get angry, but that’s less than the amount of backlash they’d receive if they leave it until his featured crystal or he enters the basic, to then change it. When something is ridiculously broken, it doesn’t benefit anyone, least of all the game integrity itself.
    Even again this’ll syngere was strong shouldn’t even matter we all knew how strong it wil be for he so it simple a big oversight of many’s mistakes Kabam made this’ll is to broken
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I am usually against nerfing stuff after it comes out, but this synergy needs an adjustment. Max out the prowess at 3 or lower the potency to 25% of something.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    I think there definitely needs to be an immediate review. Maybe there are enough counters that it won't break questing, can't bring synergy to EOP, damage caps exist in abyss/labyrinth

question really is: does it break AW against players with masteries, R4 resistances, and some tricky nodes? My guess says many of the lanes yes, a few no... but I don't think it would look that different than a "busted CGR fight".

regardless.. its only early access bundle, and for that I am good with "buyer be ware". This be some kind of announcement or caution though before people whale out of featured cavs, as there is at least a week before then / plenty of time for Kabam to review / make a statement, even if it is "will be nerfed next release".
This discussion has been closed.