Options

Not again.... Pls... Can't log in again...

Anybody has this Issue? AGAIN? i was grinding to dupe voodo and starlord and i get dced and now i can't log in, anybody else has this problem?

Comments

• Options
    BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Posts: 21
    Yeah I'm having the same problem. So are a few guys in my alliance.
  • Options
    guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    iOS user here, and am having same issue.
  • Options
    Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    I can do story mode but I can't do t4 arena. Could this be resolved before kabam leaves work for the day?
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    unj91bifjaga.png

This is ios and I get this after every fight for like 3-4 mins of loading for hrs now and finally it kicked me out and I can't get in smh
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    @Thestoryteller6 i can't even log in, i had to spend so many credits last time to get Voodo and SL because i couldn't grind for 7 hours, i don't want to spend more credits for duping them because i can't log in again...
  • Options
    Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Okay now I can't play story mode either.
  • Options
    This is ridiculous. Kabam is screwing with our 2nd and probably last chance to get voodoo. :'( (tried to put an angry emoji here but there isnt one)
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    @AzureLightning I can't imagine how much frustration you guys must have in the veteran bracket getting **** this way by kabam, but i can relate in beginners having to put 1 mil with 2 and a half team of 4 stars to get in the top 50, in 3 days, and not being to grind right now having to spend units later to make up for time loss...
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    This is ridiculous. Kabam is screwing with our 2nd and probably last chance to get voodoo. :'( (tried to put an angry emoji here but there isnt one)

:angry:
  • Options
    DEV1LDEV1L Posts: 2
  • Options
    Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Yeah I'm having the same issue, right in the middle of the voodoo arena and an AW, this is not acceptable kabam, something needs to be done
  • Options
    sorry a bit of karma now ios can see what we had to put up with for 10 hours