**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nightcrawler "tweaking" buff idea

FrydayFryday Posts: 673 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I don't actually know much about Nightcrawler and sure many would have get ideas on the champs.

For me I just use him a little in Arena, and even then I find it so what not enjoyable. When in battle, all I like to do is being able to switch mode affectively, but finding currently very unreliable (well as least for me anyway) and slightly long. I find Parry and dash is not enough time to switch, Nightcrawler is either Evade (by himself) or get hit by the Def heavy. So far the only way I find effective, is bait a heavy from the Def, and while they do they heavy, dash back to try to switch.

I would imagine it would make Nightcrawler much more usable if his switching time is reduce slightly.

This could be a good little "buff" that might not require a lot of resource, perfect when the Kabam team don't have a lot of time to do a big, proper buff.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    This would make him a weaker defender and I doubt he would receive any more offense use from this. If all that’s all that’s stopping you from using him their is a synergy that lets him start off in attack mode I believe it’s with Havok.