**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MERGED THREADS: Connection Issues

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    We're looking into this right now. I witnessed it for a moment, but am now back in and fighting. Are you guys still having problems?

EDIT: Nevermind. Still seeing issues. The Team is on it right now.

Well that was quick cheers
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    This is dumb af...bug after bug.

• Options
    wattyyyyyywattyyyyyy Posts: 28
    Yeah, this issue occurred during an AW fight, and came back with half health. Sucks. Oh well. Looking forward to a resolution.
  • Options
    LilWolfyLilWolfy Posts: 42
    So we get done over last arena thanks to kabam and many lost out.. including myself

now it seems it's gonna happen again... well done.. congratulations!!!

and they still haven't recommended for the first one
  • Options
    Neal2158Neal2158 Posts: 53
    We're looking into this right now. I witnessed it for a moment, but am now back in and fighting. Are you guys still having problems?

Dont know how to attach a screenshot but I just gave an error while the arena was loading and I lost my fight, its going to cost my my streak in t4b, how do I get that back??
  • Options
    AimarAimar Posts: 2
    Because of that issue i wasnt able to finish solo guest, only needed a 9000 points
  • Options
    MrnivekMrnivek Posts: 2
    Wonder what I got in my crystal it kept spinning and spinning and spinning no connection still not working
  • Options
    AimarAimar Posts: 2
    And I had 5min left to finish it
  • Options
    TowerRatTowerRat Posts: 1
    Connection issue in the middle of a fight in a war. . . I'm getting tired of this ****. This keeps happening with 0 compensation. I'm about done with this game!
  • Options
    TheSchwartzTheSchwartz Posts: 19
    So is it time yet to just award a Voodoo and SL to everyone?
  • Options
    Mystic_ReaperMystic_Reaper Posts: 50
    We keep losing health trying to kill dormammu coz we get kicked out.
    We only have 20 mins left and all are dying in the last BG from getting kicked out.
  • Options
    Please deposit

+1 Sl
    +1 Dr Vodoo

into my account please... seems fair to me
  • Options
    NavyVetNavyVet Posts: 1
    Lost my win streak in arenas. Won a fight. Thought I would have to re-fight. But no. U lose. Thanx Kabaam.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★

Game is going in and out. I can reconnect for short periods of time before dropping again
  • Options
    So is it time yet to just award a Voodoo and SL to everyone?

For once they should

these arenas have been a joke for everybody

just award everyone participating a sl and Dr voodoo

if already owned give +1
  • Options
    JhhhhjjjJhhhhjjj Posts: 5
    omg lost connection 3 times when I fight in aw
  • Options
    lol I thought I would switch to iPhone to get Voodoo just incase and now it's iphone also can't win
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I think this is freaking out standing Kabam smh

i6uadgxbm2r0.png
  • Options
    JhhhhjjjJhhhhjjj Posts: 5
    kabam give my hp potions back
  • Options
    MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Got a win and then being kicked out due to "connection problem". Log back and a win turned to a loss. Streak gone, arena boost gone and units spent gone. This is outragous.
  • Options
    hobohobo Posts: 87
    wow just wow
  • Options
    Neal2158Neal2158 Posts: 53
    Better just give everyone in arenas 3x multipliers for the remained of current arenas!
  • Options
    knu0y54qvplg.png
    9xokzhdgdx11.png
    wxm5829so3jt.png

As with everyone here, I continue to get kicked out of my arena battles either mid battle or BEFORE I even get to fight at all and the game counts the battle as a loss! Lost my infinite streak as a result. This is ridiculous, I waited until second round of Voodoo to grind for him because I was extremely busy over the weekend. This is the only time I'm really available and now the game is preventing me from getting him. Please fix this issue Kabam; as everyone has said, we are all getting extremely tired of these ongoing issues with no real concern or compensation for the fanbase.
  • Options
    SMRkaSMRka Posts: 10
    edited June 2017
    I just lost 3 Crystals from Map 5 because of connection failures. I'm rather irritated and need an answer on what can be done. IPad air 2 updated.
  • Options
    Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Hail hydra