**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Korg counters….

2»

Comments

• DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    Nimrod works

Non-contact hits, like Ebony Maw for example

Best champ for fighting Korg
    lol

• ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    New one to me, that I completely overlooked on bishops rework. Passive stun on skill champs if they shrug off a stun
    wat about stryfe?
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    edited September 2021
    Doom is my go to korg counter. Post you roster so we can get a better idea of who you got.
  • RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    Prof X is a perfect mix master korg counter
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Pretty sure you have a lot of options, dunno if someone said it already but Apoc is also an excellent counter. Note that his mediums doesnt counter Korg's thorn damage but he's shut downs tenacity meaning your parrys will stick for you to do a LLLL until his rock stack refreshes. I know his tenacity is a problem for others. You can then later apply your big concussion and not worry too much afterwards.
  • Emil_LimsonEmil_Limson Posts: 17
    Storm PX 👍🏻
  • AlondoAlondo Posts: 6

Storm PX 👍🏻

This lady doesn't get nearly enough respect. She does energy damage, gains prowess when anyone gains a bar of power and gains unblockable SPs after she reaches 5, and she places a passive stun for 2 seconds if any defender purifies a stun debuff. Korg counter all day!
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

New one to me, that I completely overlooked on bishops rework. Passive stun on skill champs if they shrug off a stun

I just noticed that today and was looking around to see if he'd be a good counter or not, I'm not familiar with Jabaris abilities but it didn't work on her so I'm not sure if Bishops ability works correctly or not
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Ceder said:

I just noticed that today and was looking around to see if he'd be a good counter or not, I'm not familiar with Jabaris abilities but it didn't work on her so I'm not sure if Bishops ability works correctly or not
    Bishop works on korg. Jabari is different as she has a cleanse mechanism instead of purify.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    I always use Doom for Korg.