• Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★
    Figured as much
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★
    For the record, I meant the notes.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
    Like the Monday after next. We got a while. The update comes out the Monday before the new EQ.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I just duped him from a Paragon daily crystal. Hope it's a good buff lol
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    My guess would be a “good enough” buff and not a great. The reason being Sam Wilson’s synergy. Antman has almost no damage and 3 abilities. There’s no way they can make him worse, except nerfing the mentioned synergy.
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    edited August 2022
    Zekedamam said:

I read this as “Batman buff” and thought I was having a fever dream

Stryfe really need some immunites.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I am not keeping my hopes high as i just don't want to get disappointed...!!!!
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    The buff will likely be weak, because of the synergies, or the kabam nerf some synergy.
    It's better to nerf the synergies and make a good buff.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

The buff will likely be weak, because of the synergies, or the kabam nerf some synergy.

You are right they will nerf CASW syergy, Sad state of buff programm.
    In the video I linked above John talks about this. Go to 37:20 for it.

Essentially, the sp1 still places fatigues on the opponent, but since buffed Ant Man already has pausing debuffs on his base kit, that’s no longer needed in the synergy. That’s the way I’ve understood it. It feels like a good compromise, why do you need to pause it with a synergy if you can already do that on the base?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

You are right they will nerf CASW syergy, Sad state of buff programm.
    In the video I linked above John talks about this. Go to 37:20 for it.

Essentially, the sp1 still places fatigues on the opponent, but since buffed Ant Man already has pausing debuffs on his base kit, that’s no longer needed in the synergy. That’s the way I’ve understood it. It feels like a good compromise, why do you need to pause it with a synergy if you can already do that on the base?
    He also talks about limiting the debuffs, lol can't leave something good need to take something back as well.

Anyways let's reserve all opinions until we see the buff in play.
    What, with the max 12 poisons? I just interpreted that similar to how Diablo has a maximum poison he can apply from sp3. You’re right that we will need to wait and see how it all works in reality, but I wouldn’t jump straight away and say changing the synergy is bad.

I mean, if Agent Venom got a buff and his damage was increased massively on base, I think we all realise his Scorp and Kraven synergy would have to be changed. I assume the same thing is happening here.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,289 ★★★★★
    So they're saving untrumpable glance for nodes so those fights can be overly annoying.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    i didn't know Antman was ever an annoying defender. i have never seen him placed lol
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

i didn't know Antman was ever an annoying defender. i have never seen him placed lol

Fighting him is more of a drag than actually difficult; I guess he could maybe timer stall?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★

Fighting him is more of a drag than actually difficult; I guess he could maybe timer stall?
    i think it sucks they're removing the glancing .. if he had any shot of being an annoying defender it was that. so now ... just like Juggernaut you essentially take him away from being relevant in war at least.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,324 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    I thought they would improve upon glancing.. seems more like a nerf than anything to me.. don't really regret rank2 6* but I have many other 6* that I could have rank2. Hoping the buff didn't nerf Antman Capt America Sam Wilson synergy.. lay on stacks of fatigue then convert to poison debuff.. if it limits it to 12stack poison only.. that does not bode well (if its not touch) Antman sp attack can stack max 12 potent (toxic) poison as personal sp limit which isnt same as poison thru Sam Wilson synergy would still be possible.. right?
  • Options
    Mastergamer289Mastergamer289 Posts: 13
    So kabam John said on interviews with Jayaxe and xn about antman and his buff and the change to the sam wilson synergy but my question is are the ghost (+15% attack per debuff) and quantum trinity (+25% attack at the start of the fight) synergys changing?