**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Antman buff

2»

Comments

• Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    I head that Sam Wilson synergy will nerfed and won't stop debuffs or something, such a bummer. I grinded for 5* Sam Wilson last week for only this synergy since I'm mainly play Ghost almost around everywhere, just wanted to make Quantum Trio stronger.

Besides that I hope his buff will be good.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★

So kabam John said on interviews with Jayaxe and xn about antman and his buff and the change to the sam wilson synergy but my question is are the ghost (+15% attack per debuff) and quantum trinity (+25% attack at the start of the fight) synergys changing?

In my opinion, it really depends.

I mean, Ant Man at the moment can only stack 10 ish debuffs most of the time (for the sake of argument, that’s an estimate).

Say the buff now allows him to stack 20 debuffs most of the time, with poison, petrify, power sting, fatigue etc. I don’t think it’s really reasonable to allow a 300% damage increase when the synergy has been designed to increase it based on how many debuffs he currently applies. In this situation, and let’s say again for the sake of argument that the buff allows him to stack in general around 20 debuffs, then id say a similar total attack bonus to before the buff is reasonable.

So instead of pre buff 10 debuffs giving 15% each for a total of 150%

We now have 20 debuffs giving 7.5% each for a total of 150%.

Just because a synergy is changed, doesn’t mean overall the champ is nerfed. It just means that basic abilities change, and synergies that go alongside that need to be adjusted for their new kit.

I mean, for sake of argument, let’s say now that Ant Man can stack 100 debuffs really easily. Do you think it’s reasonable to keep the synergy at 15% attack per debuff? So you had a damage increase of 1500%? That seems broken to me and in need of balancing.
  • Options
    ExHavok said:

I head that Sam Wilson synergy will nerfed and won't stop debuffs or something, such a bummer. I grinded for 5* Sam Wilson last week for only this synergy since I'm mainly play Ghost almost around everywhere, just wanted to make Quantum Trio stronger.

Besides that I hope his buff will be good.

From what I understand, the part of the synergy that is being changed is the pausing debuffs part. But Ant Man can now pause debuffs on his base kit, so the part of the synergy that’s being changed, Ant Man can now do anyway. So it’s not so much a nerf, as it is that part of the synergy is being put on his base kit.
  • Options
    Mastergamer289Mastergamer289 Posts: 13

So kabam John said on interviews with Jayaxe and xn about antman and his buff and the change to the sam wilson synergy but my question is are the ghost (+15% attack per debuff) and quantum trinity (+25% attack at the start of the fight) synergys changing?

I mean, Ant Man at the moment can only stack 10 ish debuffs most of the time (for the sake of argument, that’s an estimate).

Say the buff now allows him to stack 20 debuffs most of the time, with poison, petrify, power sting, fatigue etc. I don’t think it’s really reasonable to allow a 300% damage increase when the synergy has been designed to increase it based on how many debuffs he currently applies. In this situation, and let’s say again for the sake of argument that the buff allows him to stack in general around 20 debuffs, then id say a similar total attack bonus to before the buff is reasonable.

Just because a synergy is changed, doesn’t mean overall the champ is nerfed. It just means that basic abilities change, and synergies that go alongside that need to be adjusted for their new kit.

I mean, for sake of argument, let’s say now that Ant Man can stack 100 debuffs really easily. Do you think it’s reasonable to keep the synergy at 15% attack per debuff? So you had a damage increase of 1500%? That seems broken to me and in need of balancing.
    I got a r4 6* antman and its actually very easy to stack more then 10 debuffs I was able to get above 100 debuffs on lol starload and was hitting almost 50k medium crits and 38k light crits
  • Options

I got a r4 6* antman and its actually very easy to stack more then 10 debuffs I was able to get above 100 debuffs on lol starload and was hitting almost 50k medium crits and 38k light crits
    That was just for the sake of the argument, to illustrate the point that the number of debuffs ant man can apply will change after the buff, so it makes sense for the synergy to change too.
  • Options
    Mastergamer289Mastergamer289 Posts: 13

That was just for the sake of the argument, to illustrate the point that the number of debuffs ant man can apply will change after the buff, so it makes sense for the synergy to change too.
    Oh ok,tbh they never said that his fatigues were getting a cap only poison so that still is up for debate
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★
    There is no cap to fatigue.. so you can stack it with Capt America Sam Wilson synergy... but question is what happens when you convert it into poison with sp2.. will there be differences between Antman inherent 12 stack poison limit to the converted poison.. 12 ultra poison and normal poison.. both sapping attack and crit damage.. while stealing opponents power.. wishing to much.. lol