This is Prime Time to make Thanos and Kang more available!

MysterioMysterio Member Posts: 1,103 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
With the Gifting Event ending (as Kabam made a post about minutes ago) this means that we need a new crystal. If Kabam were to exclude Thanos and Kang from the crystal they could add them into the basepool.

I think it would be really cool to get The Mad Titan himself in a more accesable state within the MCOC at this point and with Kang becoming a big thing in the MCU, he to would be a great addition. If they really want to keep the crystal special maybe they can add Maestro as the special prize after all these years.

Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BeeweeBeewee Member Posts: 549 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Your forgetting about weapon x

Weapon x I think might be a bgs prize tbh
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Member Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I would love some clarification to this. These champions are already hard enough to get as it is
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Definitely interested to see if this addressed when we get more information on the new event replacing the Gifting Event.
  • Foster04Foster04 Member Posts: 90
    Dont add more trash to the basic pool. Keep them in GGCs or whatever they are now.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,530 ★★★★★
    I do wonder though, will sigil witch make it into the crystal as well? Shes a trophy and has already been given for free thanks to her arena as well.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Got both.. they were good for lvl up event and thats all...
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 ★★
    Beewee said:

Buttehrs said:

Your forgetting about weapon x

Weapon x I think might be a bgs prize tbh
    That would be awesome!! Hopefully they do it.
  • MysterioMysterio Member Posts: 1,103 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Got both.. they were good for lvl up event and thats all...

Kabam spend time rating both characters for their website, this showed that both were super weak and if they entered the basicpool Kabam could buff them.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    Hmm...

As much as I want a Thanos, if a monetary offer for him comes out I'm not buying it

But I do feel that he should be a little more accessible in some way
  • GuytennisGuytennis Member Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    We currently have a .000001% chance of pulling a good champ from the basic crystal, why would we possibly want to water it down further with two more horrible champs that aren’t worth rank up materials?
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Member Posts: 640 ★★★★
    Screw Thanos and Kang, give us more ways to acquire weapon X. It's disgusting and ridiculous to see level 20 players running around with awakened 6* weapon X.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    No because I have them both and if more people get them i get sad
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    And honestly if there in basic pool there not cool champs anymore and no one would use them and they would both become like worse than cyclops cause there not even trophy champs
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,157 ★★★★★
    Do a special arena for Thanos, Kang, Classic Ultron, Wep X and IIF and put 2 and 3 star versions in milestones, 4*s in mid rank rewards and the 5 and 6 stars in the top %s.

and have it open to everyone level 60.