**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Eternity of Pain offers

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★

You need to be Thronebreaker or higher to participate

Comments

• Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Am I wrong, or is this the way EOP always has been?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Ist the offer worth it? 1.500 units is a lot, but all rank up gems from 1 to 5 ist nice as well…

Also, is Hit Monkey worth the 750 units, or 1.500 for an awakened one?
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

That makes no sense. The offer is for Cavalier and higher, but Cav players can't do EOP. Good catch OP!

It actually does. If Cav players are close to become TB and be eligible to participate, they may "need" him.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Thanks for catching this, Summoners!

This was, as suspected, an error. The deal is intended for only TB+, as it is specifically meant to help with EoP. The team has decided not to change today's deal, so if you're a cav player, you'll still have access to it; maybe it has appeal to you outside of EoP! This will be adjusted for future, similar offers.

Do you know what champs will be available in future offers?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Damn, I am a cavalier and would love to see the same rank up offers for cosmic... now that I know that they are not coming back for me, maybe I should go for the skill ones? I have BWDO still unranked or could wait for Aegon, Nick Fury, Falcon, Kingpin...
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLE88ANGRYEAGLE88 Posts: 53
    edited August 2022
    Cav here and thinking of getting this. Looks like a good deal.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

This was, as suspected, an error. The deal is intended for only TB+, as it is specifically meant to help with EoP. The team has decided not to change today's deal, so if you're a cav player, you'll still have access to it; maybe it has appeal to you outside of EoP! This will be adjusted for future, similar offers.

So is this to say future of EOP will only be available to Thronebreaker + (aka Thronebreaker and Paragon)?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

So is this to say future of EOP will only be available to Thronebreaker + (aka Thronebreaker and Paragon)?
    EoP has only ever been for TB and Paragon.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Kabam Jax said:

I meant the offers and I'm glad that one they are keeping the current one for its duration and announcing this being adjusted in the future. Kabam Jax as always thanks for the clarification you provide in your responses.

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Please add nick to these offers!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Kabam Jax said:

This is true. Summer of Pain was for UC and Cav.
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    This being offered to Thronebreaker plus players is ridiculous. Who really ranks up 5* champions at this point?