**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mister Fantastic and the Infamous Iron Man

Hello. Let's get right to the point. Synergy with Infamous Iron Man (IIM for convenience) and Mr. Fantastic will soon appear in the game. I have seen this synergy and it has a bug. The thing is, Mr.Fantastic somehow "Imprison the Opponent’s Soul...". Is this a mistake, or a hint at The Maker? This is all I pointed out so that the developers fix it while they have time.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    The Maker looks quite similar in design to our Professor X 🤔
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,018 ★★★★
    Heard about that.
    In the comics The maker can do such a thing or what?
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    _Saitama_ said:

Hello. Let's get right to the point. Synergy with Infamous Iron Man (IIM for convenience) and Mr. Fantastic will soon appear in the game. I have seen this synergy and it has a bug. The thing is, Mr.Fantastic somehow "Imprison the Opponent’s Soul...". Is this a mistake, or a hint at The Maker? This is all I pointed out so that the developers fix it while they have time.

At the end of the Infamous Iron Man comic book series, Reed Richards was revealed to be Mephisto in disguise, which explained why he was trying to get his other Fantastic Four members to kill Doom throughout the series. I'm assuming this synergy is a reference to that.