Quirky but Fun champions you enjoy to use

2»

Comments

• TripleBTripleB Member Posts: 259 ★★
    Captain Britain if they fix her
  • Señor DudeSeñor Dude Member Posts: 67
    Scorpion, the sound effects are music to my ears
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,545 ★★★★
    Antman.. with Ghost.. get some fury stacks and watch the damage.. hopefully the new buff doesn’t scale down the damage from this synergy
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    Jubilee. She's a lot better than people give her credit for.
  • WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Member Posts: 63
    Miles morales vs any champ with unblockable special... he slaps...even with out unblockable specials his ramp up is still fun
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Kraven feels really quirky god knows why, yet he stands in top skill class
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Member Posts: 122
    Quake. My queen. 🔥
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★
    I love using Terrax and just getting crazy heavy damage 😂
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I love Squirrel Girl. I recently took up my 6* to r3. Part of me wants to pump her full of sig stones since she gets a nice benefit at higher levels (I'm only at about sig 50), but I don't have that many sig stones and I'm not sure she's the champion I want to pour 150 generic sig stones into if I did. But I was happy to dupe her again the other day. I wanted to ramp her sig up when she was in the last featured crystal last, but I just couldn't pull her. Never even once. So infuriating.

But yeah, she's pretty great. I think she's the only skill champ (at least that I have) that counters auto-block, which has been very useful on occasion.
  • The_man001The_man001 Member Posts: 624 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

I love Squirrel Girl. I recently took up my 6* to r3. Part of me wants to pump her full of sig stones since she gets a nice benefit at higher levels (I'm only at about sig 50), but I don't have that many sig stones and I'm not sure she's the champion I want to pour 150 generic sig stones into if I did. But I was happy to dupe her again the other day. I wanted to ramp her sig up when she was in the last featured crystal last, but I just couldn't pull her. Never even once. So infuriating.

But yeah, she's pretty great. I think she's the only skill champ (at least that I have) that counters auto-block, which has been very useful on occasion.

Karnak(true strike), aegon (150+ combo), nick fury (if u reach unblockable on 2nd phase), moleman(true accuracy), km, falcon, kingpin (if aar is in ur favour), gwenpool above 50 hits, misty knight being with the ability to be completely unblockable, kraven,

All of these skill champions counter autoblocks lol.
  • Ibchiefin2Ibchiefin2 Member Posts: 1
    OG iron man, he shoots kamehamehas. So much fun
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★

Ercarret said:

Karnak(true strike), aegon (150+ combo), nick fury (if u reach unblockable on 2nd phase), moleman(true accuracy), km, falcon, kingpin (if aar is in ur favour), gwenpool above 50 hits, misty knight being with the ability to be completely unblockable, kraven,

All of these skill champions counter autoblocks lol.
    Fair points. I hardly have any of those as 6*s, though, which is why I put the "(at least that I have)" there. I have Kingpin, and I'm planning on ranking up Misty Knight, but otherwise I'm very low on Skill auto-block counters.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

OG iron man, he shoots kamehamehas. So much fun

Pair him up with Ikaris and Silver Centurion and those kamehameha's will hit so much harder!
  • SazedSazed Member Posts: 304 ★★
    Doc Ock- probably gonna be my first r3. I love him so much!!
    Miles Morales- almost definitely gonna be my 2nd r3. Also love him so much!
    Summoned Symbiote- nuff said
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Member Posts: 269
    I have handful that some don’t enjoy.

Iron-Man IW, Scarlett Witch Sigil, Stealth Spidey, Stark Spidey, Original Spidey, Symbiote Spidey, Miles Spidey, VENOM, Dr Strange, Sinister Strange, Elektra…

I personally really like playing Stark Spidey (Not correctly) just beause in my opinion his combos are very smooth. I also really like to play Mojo because i really enjoy his playstyle. Anyone you guys really like?

Stark Spidey is awesome. Every single version of Spider-Man are my favs. I want 4* and/or 5* version of any. I’m just starting Act 4. I have them all as 1, 2, 3 stars. I don’t care if I wasted resources maxing those out either.
    Red Goblin and Night Thrasher
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

Denslo500 said:

Rogue- stealing buffs is fun.

Seriously thinking about R3 for her. She can run whole quests with her life steal
    She is always somebody who everybody likes and all they want for her is just to get a value bump so they can increase the duration of how long those stolen buffs last