**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stealth Suit Spiderman

I recently pulled and duped my 5 star stealth suit Spider-Man, and was supper happy about it (I still am). All of the youtuber’s other than Seatin seem to think he’s awful, however from playing him at rank 4 I find him fun and useful especially as I’m making my way through 6.2 100 percent. How do you guys feel about him? I feel like he’s getting a lot of hate for no reason, personally and I think he’s a ton of fun

Comments

• Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I think he's a solid champ. My biggest issue with him is his Enervate is pretty much useless. He has really good damage and the slow mechanic is great. I'm not sure what the were thinking with his power control mechanic, there's not another champ that has Enervate that has such a short duration. All said I really like him.
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    I’m late posting to this, but stumbled on it. I’d give anything to have 5* Stealth Suit Spider-Man. I started getting 5* champs recently. I’m about 25% through Act 4. Those 5* champs recently, they’ve mostly sucked. I’m pulling terrible champs. Angela and Night Trasher are only ones I enjoy outta all my recent 5* pulls.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    What? I rly thought he was considered top tier by the community when he came out..

I always hated him tbh, not a fan of evade champions and champs who double hits on medium, also dont like his utility mechanics.. 5* still siting at R3 and im totally fine with that, dont think he makes it into the top 10 skill champs imo
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★

I think he's great. That's really all that matters to me. Love the long Combo. People always have a tendency to judge Champs way too quickly. I don't rely on others to form my own views.

Yeah I am that way with mordo, people hate him but I can't see why as I love to play him.
    Yeah I love Mordos buff. Hes a great champ. He smacks and you can pretty much spam that SP1 Degen.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★

I think he's a solid champ. My biggest issue with him is his Enervate is pretty much useless. He has really good damage and the slow mechanic is great. I'm not sure what the were thinking with his power control mechanic, there's not another champ that has Enervate that has such a short duration. All said I really like him.

But with that Scorpion synergy. he's insane with that,
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I really like Spelthy. He was my first R3 6*, and it's wonderful how much damage he can deal in such a short amount of time.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★

But with that Scorpion synergy. he's insane with that,
    In fairness, @Whathappened couldn't really know about that synergy three years before it was introduced...
    Crcrcrc said:

SuelGames said:

What? I rly thought he was considered top tier by the community when he came out..

I always hated him tbh, not a fan of evade champions and champs who double hits on medium, also dont like his utility mechanics.. 5* still siting at R3 and im totally fine with that, dont think he makes it into the top 10 skill champs imo

He was, then shang chi came out and basically did everything he does (minus evade) waaaaaay better
    That's largely true - I haven't really used my Stealthy since I got Shang-Chi.

However he does have hidden utility on his Slow debuff - mainly that it counters Miss, which is excellent, and missing from Shang's kit.

Also with IMIW synergy it basically counters most Shock and Incinerate effects. Which again, can be very handy as there are limits to Shang's Cleanse ability.
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    My 5 star is rank 5 and max sig and as taking through a lotta content. He is still a top skill champ for me ✌🏾
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

Stealthy is a great champ, who cares what youtubers think

I learned a long time ago that just because they can record content and do it at a high level…YouTubers are still human like the rest of us. The have biases, opinions, and generally have different loves.

Most YouTubers swear Ghost is awesome. I think she’s slow and clunky. Neither of us are wrong. It’s all opinions.

I think Miles Morales is one of THE BEST champs. Most think I’m crazy. Again, opinions.

Play the champs you like friend. Life’s too short to live within other people’s opinions.
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    I’m late to this. He’s awesome. I’d give anything to pull him as 4* or 5*. I just started pulling my 5* champs. Gotten mostly ones I am not wild about. I have Stealth Spidey as 2* and maxed him out. I don’t care if I wasted resources. He’s a badass. All the Spidey’s in game (Stark, OG, etc) are legit. I’m convinced I’ll never get any of those as 4* or 5*. I use my 3* Stark Spidey constantly. I wish I could pull 5* Stealth Spidey.
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 280 ★★
    I've got a 5* recently but never played him cause im not bothered and i dont like his quick double medium
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

Stealthy is a great champ, who cares what youtubers think

I learned a long time ago that just because they can record content and do it at a high level…YouTubers are still human like the rest of us. The have biases, opinions, and generally have different loves.

Most YouTubers swear Ghost is awesome. I think she’s slow and clunky. Neither of us are wrong. It’s all opinions.

I think Miles Morales is one of THE BEST champs. Most think I’m crazy. Again, opinions.

Play the champs you like friend. Life’s too short to live within other people’s opinions.
    Ghost is neither slow nor clunky, you are objectively wrong
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    love the big damage and the utility. one "drawback" (other than the very low defence capabilities of him) is that you either have to choose between the utility or the damage. i have my 5* stealth spidey at r3 and he's amazing, but if i ever need that slow debuff of his, fights become far more slow. other than that tho, great champion, possibly my favourite spiderman in game
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Stealthy is very very solid champ
    I have him at r3 undupe and one of my fav. TBH I used him a lot in act 7 and Aws
    He have solid utility and with scorpion he is even better now