**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Galan supposed to be able to do this??

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

Even if you fully Dex or miss Galans sp2, it is still inflicting the incinerate debuffs as if the attack had hit.
I know the planetary mass will do big burst damage on you even if the special doesn't connect as it's the harvest ending that does the damage, but there is nothing in his abilities that state the incinerates should be able to do this.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    Came here to ask the same thing, as used Tigra and got incinerated on his sp2 even though all hits missed. No problem for finishing the fight but would be nice to see it confirmed if this is indeed a bug.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    @Kabam Jax can we get clarification on if this is bugged and Galan shouldn't be placing incinerate without actually hitting us or if the description is wrong and it is supposed to trigger regardless of if you dex or it misses?

I am experiencing the same thing as the above post with Tigra not getting hit by the SP2 yet still getting incinerated.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

@Kabam Jax can we get clarification on if this is bugged and Galan shouldn't be placing incinerate without actually hitting us or if the description is wrong and it is supposed to trigger regardless of if you dex or it misses?

I am experiencing the same thing as the above post with Tigra not getting hit by the SP2 yet still getting incinerated.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax can someone please address if Galan is supposed to apply his incinerates on activation instead of on a successful hit? I keep using Tigra to make his SP2 miss with the heavy charge and even though I don't get hit I still get incinerated which is not how the description says it should work. He has been out for the whole month of the EQ now and no one has addressed this issue.
  • Kd101Kd101 Posts: 122
    It’s bug week so they are less likely to get to it immediately. Just as they never got around to figuring out Mr. Fantastics synergy with Galan not working at all anymore and hasn’t been for weeks now.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    “Enquiring minds would like to know”