**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When’s the infamous iron man pre release bundle

BeTTtBeTTt Posts: 8
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Just wondering an approximate
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Either tomorrow or a few weeks after on Tuesday
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Given we got free Titania champs..he will be later this month. Also ensure he is not in the next 6* featured adn will mean more featured crystals sold.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    i hope he not coming this weekend bc i going on a trip
  • Options
    mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    That is a bummer. Now that means IIM will not be in the feature crystal for about 150 days. That just seems like way to much time to be able to get a champ that was released this month.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Crystal sales will go up as people pay for prestige
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Is there any correlation between which of the two champions comes out first, and their placement in the Event Quest?
    We got Doom in 3.1 chapter and Titania in 3.2 chapter. I can only remember last month, where QS was released before Galan, and QS was also in the 3.1 chapter.
  • Options
    mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    It is just based on which champ they do their "pre-release" bundles for and which is first in arena (which is always the first pre-release bundle champ).

So next 6* feature will be Galan, Gorr, Quicksilver, Valkyrie, Wiccan, and Titania.
  • Options
    OMGZillaOMGZilla Posts: 3
    edited September 2022
    Aren't the bundles suppose to be out on thursdays ? I just achieved Cavalier 2 weeks ago just after Titanias Pre Release Bundles and saw that I could purchase the bundle containing the 5*. So I waited for Infamous Iron Mans Bundle. I thought that it would be tomorrow. In amycase I can't purchase it since I hand't saved up the 80$ needed for the moment. And now I was wait8ng on thursday to purchase said bundle. Kabam Mike can't you please give it 1 extra day so I can buy it ? I Don't even have Doom.... I was looking foward too this soo much.