Options

EOP nexus success or failure

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
Has your EOP class nexus got you the champion you wanted till now?

EOP nexus success or failure 152 votes

Both times
8%
CropDusterPlayer_SlasherTheHeroDeservedRakeYoungSidDDragonElibudNo_oneukDraamirYodabolt21Draconic_12MrSakuragiGrassKnuckles007Bishop 13 votes
Atleast once
22%
TristanHeattblasttAckbar67rcm2017IvarTheBonelessItsDamienWordunkenSbkruebRoboct1SquirrelguyEinfachSoEtm34MaratoxAMS94ErcarretGanesh10aSoyheyor123LpooBlizzard28Zan0 34 votes
Nope
69%
GamerCrys23DrZolaWorld EaterDarthVadidHorror_punkIl_CuocommmbanyasJadedzuffyMrLalowquando213FireatwillJAsummonarthanks4playingJazz_MessengerVerzzMatthewmercuryfrodo2377Total_Domin01 105 votes

Comments

• Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Nope
    Science nexus the first time and got Anti Venom awakened. He was probably the 10th champ I wanted to see in that crystal. Next, I did Skill and got a new OG Black Panther, and he wasn't on my radar at all.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    Nope
    It's fair to say I didn't do the first EoP tho. Second gave me choice between Rulk(new), Kamala(new) and Cyclop(dupp)...
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 753 ★★★
    Nope
    First EoP was a dud skill nexus, 2nd was cosmic... now i must say i did get Herc BUT it was not who i was looking for. I was going for either Knull or Hyperion.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Nope
    I waited two weeks for Scorpion to be added to the basic pool. I would’ve been happy with 6-7 champs.
    Had to choose from 20 more levels on Wasp, She-Hulk dupe or Miles dupe.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Haven’t even gotten good misses going after Hercules
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,576 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Cosmic - black suit spider man
    Science - mr negative (happy with that)
    Cosmic - vision arkus

I think I’m gonna go for tech next
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    Both times
    Wanted Kitty, got Kitty
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 53
    Atleast once
    Got hyperion on the second one.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Both class nexus end up in sadness.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Atleast once
    Both times I got a pretty good champ. Not who I wanted, but I’m happy. (Wanted KP- got hit monkey) (wanted nimrod- got Peni)
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

the amount of nopes is sad

The amount of "nopes" is the statistical likelihood. Let's say there are 45 champs on the class you pick, 3 come up on Nexus, but you are trying for 2 or 3 specific ones, odds are still extremely slim that one of the few you want will be in the 3 choices.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 362 ★★★
    Both times

Has your EOP class nexus got you the champion you wanted till now?

Went Mutant nexus twice and pulled Stryfe (wasn't my most wanted but I was still pretty happy with the pull) from my first nexus and the second one was a difficult choice between AA and Prof X. Went with prof because he was one of my most wanted mutants and I had an r5 AA.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★
    Atleast once
    I awakened my Sam Wilson from the latest Nexus, which was one of my most-wanted pulls. The Nexus from the first round of EOP coincided with July 4th if I'm not mistaken, so I'm not sure what I got from it specifically. I opened several Nexuses then with pretty good luck overall.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Atleast once
    I really wanted a thorag for carina and had been opening so many dual crystals for him. And the the EOP nexus gave him to me.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Both times
    Opened cosmic for the first one and got cgr
    Opened science for the second and had a choice between spidey2099 and mr neg and went for mr neg(have a 6* spidey on my alt) so am happy with both the pulls even if they werent the champs that i was hunting for
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,172 ★★★★
    Nope
    I think with these Crystal's there is more expectation so therefore more disappointment.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Atleast once
    Mutant was first to awaken Stryfe and I was able to awaken him.

Second was tech for Cap Falcon or Nimrod, pulled Sentinel.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    Nope
    I cant even do eop :D:D
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Atleast once
    been wanting Magneto, got him from 2nd EoP nexus. now I want Nick awakened.
  • Options
    StephD87StephD87 Posts: 64
    Nope

been wanting Magneto, got him from 2nd EoP nexus. now I want Nick awakened.

I have now gotten Red Mags up to sig 60... All from duping. He's incredible and all but would love to stop pulling him now lol.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Nope
    I prefer shards or normal nexus to class - wish they made it a selector like the stamp store, where you choose what you want - 15k shards, normal or class nexus.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Nope
    I personally would prefer a year nexus crystal
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 248 ★★★
    Nope
    I picked Cosmic nexuses both time. I've never had luck with Cosmic nexus since class nexus started being a thing in the game. I start to wonder if it is bc cosmic class has too many trash to average champs.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Nope
    WMags first one (going for toad) and OGbw the second (going for Kraven). Neither I would call a huge miss but neither is someone I would open a class nexus for