**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kicked 1 day away from rewards

Qaz7Qaz7 Posts: 2
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Good afternoon,

I have been kicked out of an alliance without justification, just 1 day before the end of the war season. I have participated in all wars actively and continuously.

Will I lose my seasonal awards? Can any admin or mod check my alliance story so I don't lose my rewards?

My nick is Qaz•7

Thanks!!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,948 ★★★★★
    You only receive rewards if you are in the alliance at the time they are distributed.

Some people have had luck through support, I suggest opening a ticket
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Yeah, at this point support is really the only option.
    In case you don’t know how to access it, hit the gear in the top left on the home page, and then contact support.
  • Options
    Qaz7Qaz7 Posts: 2
    edited September 2022

In case you don’t know how to access it, hit the gear in the top left on the home page, and then contact support.

Thanks for the answers! Could you tell me where it is exactly with a printscreen please?
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Qaz7 said:

Good afternoon,

I have been kicked out of an alliance without justification, just 1 day before the end of the war season. I have participated in all wars actively and continuously.

Will I lose my seasonal awards? Can any admin or mod check my alliance story so I don't lose my rewards?

My nick is Qaz•7

Thanks!!

You're asking that?

Your account is more than 5 years old with 2.5 million hero rating. You should know by now that you won't be getting the rewards unless someone on support feels your pain.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,948 ★★★★★
    Qaz7 said:

Thanks for the answers! Could you tell me where it is exactly with a printscreen please?
    Go to settings, scroll down on the left side and you will see the support button.

• Options
    Barrage89Barrage89 Posts: 24
    I saw this happened with our last war. Their path 5 guy lose AB on aegis heavy node and subsequently gets the boot. Seems some people take plat4 very serious
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

I can appreciate there are a couple minute nuances that can happen (like if someone does 6 wars with one alliance, and then 6 wars with another), however there should be a couple "safeguards" put in place as stories like this happen every AW season, former gifting event, etc. Its happened in my own alliance once (fortunately not to me).

1: To boot someone should require at least 2 officers, not just one. This will stop at least one person from going off the reservation and either booting a lot of people sabotaging an alliance, or targeting someone for whatever reason. In the above mentioned story... an alliance officer was drunk, got into a drunken argument over something not all that important, didn't care for a joke that was made (no-one else thought it was offensive in the post aftermath discussion), and booted him. He even felt bad after sobering up. Requiring 2 officers would reduce the number of these threads that come up (unless the person "deserves it").

2: If someone was member of the alliance for at least say 75% of and event, and is booted, and did the minimums to participate they should still get any rewards earned (formally gifting rank rewards, AW, AQ, and soon to be battlegrounds, and even summoner advancement weekly event).

3: Often times the fact someone left an alliance (or was kicked) is quickly hidden by opening a few GM/Cav crystals and have "3 stars opened" cycle through the log. Major events like someone joining or leaving should be "pinned" for at least 24 hours (while at it, let players in their own settings turn off 3, 4, and 5 star opening notifications as a setting).

Sounds reasonable that the offended party aka the officer needs to be kicked as well to see what a jerk they've been.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited September 2022

How come 100% of people who complain about getting kicked from alliance towards of end of season always claim it's without reason.

I'm not saying this isn't the case here, but I've been playing this game for a long time (almost 7 years) and rarely to never see players get kicked for no reason, so to see it claimed so often in global makes me scratch my head.

Yup. I mean, of course there are rogue officers that go crazy, but more likely than not, it's not meeting the alliance standards.

For instance in my ally, AQ and AW are both a must. And that doesn't mean you're OK if you join every day at 20 hours in, skip the 2 paths that aren't explored yet and go kill your champs on the boss to try and make your points look good, when in reality, you haven't done squat and people have had to wait around or throw themselves at noded minis so the rest can press on.

What this really means is, be in AQ/AW, move, contribute and be a team player or you're going to get booted. And 99% of the time, the people who do get booted, never communicated ahead of time if they can't help out because something else is going on.

Instead, they usually just leave everyone wondering what the heck is going on - so people assume they just didn't care about the ally enough to help out. If you don't want to get kicked, especially in an ally that takes AQ/AW seriously, better be communicating in advance and not hoping for a pass after the fact... Especially if it's a repeat offense.

Just because everyone else is picking up the slack for that person who routinely joins late, barely moves or always seems to die and needs backup, doesn't mean things are ok, even if AQ and AW are wins. Everyone has a bad day or when a bad week, but if there is no communication, or once it becomes a pattern, that person is jeopardizing the ally. This behavior stresses out the ones who are having to pick up that slack and wondering why they have to do twice the work so that the slacker gets the same rewards. They get mad and leave if the offender keeps getting away with it. So yeah, boot the slackers, for the health of the ally. I'd rather lose a slacker than risk losing my best clearers if they think they can do better somewhere else that respects the effort they put in.

Granted, I don't know the background here at all and maybe OP did get a raw deal, but playing this game 6+ years now, there's usually a reason when someone gets booted. And if you don't know why, then that's already part of the issue.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Bro ...why do i always see atleast 1 post like this when sesson is about to end. Every god damn time during season end.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    If you meet min requirements for the aw season and participated in 3 wars. You will get the rewards if you open a ticket.
  • Options
    I’ve been playing this game almost since de beginning and been leader or officer for the las 4 years and I won’t ever understand those who kick (or justify it like some of the answers found here) people days before the end of these kind of events (war season, gifting,…) We always let them collect the prizes and then go away. Any other thing is only a sign of miserable people running those alliances.
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    Beewee said:

If you meet min requirements for the aw season and participated in 3 wars. You will get the rewards if you open a ticket.

Since when does tech support give war rewards to someone who has been kicked out of the alliance? So far I have never seen that happen. Has it been confirmed anywhere? Do you know someone who has received that request?
  • Options
    Hey Qaz7, as is mentioned in THIS article, you must remain in the Alliance until the Event has ended and Rewards have been distributed. If you choose to leave your Alliance or are Kicked before receiving the Rewards, you will no longer be eligible to claim them.

If you have any further questions or concerns about this topic, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.