**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How's your prep for act 8.1 so far!!??

2Β»

Comments

• Ganesh10aGanesh10a Posts: 17 β˜…
    Do we have any information about when is Act 8.1 launching ?
  • priyan1901priyan1901 Posts: 10 β˜…
    Ganesh10a said:

Do we have any information about when is Act 8.1 launching ?

14 September
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Revives? I don’t need no stinking revives. I got MCOC N00b’s videos.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cav EQ bundle. It's so good
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Snakep said:

SuelGames said:

Will it have rewards for speedrun? Like they did Wolverine WX?

No, they have said no more legends runs in story modes.
    ahhh :((

Did they mention why? Guess i missed this info
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have nothing, because I very rarely use resources to do act content.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2022
    Act 8.1 is delayed!!! Think everyone’s prep is now a bit effected.
  • Hey everyone!

Just wanted to clarify: the release date of act 8.1 content is September 21st. We just posted this update with more details.
  • Avaric3Avaric3 Posts: 13 β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to clarify: the release date of act 8.1 content is September 21st. We just posted this update with more details.

Will I be compensated now for my dozens of revives that I spent my time and units farming that will expire before the release because you can’t get dates right?
    Delay aside, my prep just got a lot more thorough. Just awakened my 6* CGR, Knull and Herc and took him R4.
  • NotoriousAdayNotoriousAday Posts: 22 β˜…
    Lovely
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Lovely, after I bought the cav deal and used my free potions in preparation for Wednesday. All my items will expire before next Wednesday... For a game mode literally no one wants.
  • EggsandbaconEggsandbacon Posts: 44 β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

So just to clarify in the last 72 hours you have revealed that battleground rewards have simply been monetised and actually winning and being a better player is not being rewarded not to mention there as been no change to the battleground store ( not counting overpriced rank 4 materials). You now announce less than 48 hours before 8.1 release you are pushing it back a week so people have more time to play β€œmonetised” battle grounds with players now having their overflow resources expiring..

What an earth is going on at the moment, this all just makes no sense and is just unprofessional.
  • Friko12Friko12 Posts: 8 β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

You just did it so our revieves that we farmed and we purchased can expire. So we have to buy more units to buy more revieves. I just can’t understand how can you have so little respect to your players and their money. And you are suprised that people leave the game. Nice job.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2022
    To answer OP's question -

Gutted.

Kabam should delay battle grounds, not 8.1 since 8.1 was announced with a start date and many people started prepping around that announcement and cant get back their time, effort and the items that are going to expire.

Thanks, but no thanks Kabam. Deciding to move it back a week at the last minute does nothing to help anyone.

Please put it back to Wednesday and let the overwhelmed people schedule it for themselves. Those of us who have been planning/prepping and bought the CAV eq exploration packages are now going to lose the items that went into overflow. At the very least, those units should be given back to anyone who bought them (I see that was mentioned in another thread now, but is that really the answer?).

In all honestly, just let us play it on Wednesday and let those who need to wait, wait until they're ready. And if Kabam needs to space it out to "focus" on then, delay battlegrounds, not 8.1.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

What do people have to lose if Battlegrounds is postponed? Nothing. What do people lose if Act 8 is postponed? Valuable resources such as energy refills, potions, and revives.

Your priorities are not straight. I highly recommend reverting this decision. Battlegrounds is here to stick around. Unless you’re planning on refunding the items lost during this time period, I would suggest bringing Act 8 back to Sept 14
    Calling it a β€œcorrection” is a really, really bad look, Kabam. Correction implies you gave the wrong date initially and it was a harmless mistake (whoops…how did that typo get past us????). It is an 11th hour change, plain and simple. I personally have not been stockpiling resources, so I have no vested interest, but judging from the comments here, you either owe a detailed explanation for the sudden change of heart or you need to make it right for those who have planned for it (which is understandable given the expectation you set).
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Great way to celebrate my bday but sadly I am stuck on 7.3 🀣
  • Raj_PipaliyaRaj_Pipaliya Posts: 28 β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Whay about items stash? Which we already collected??