**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Season 36 Rewards [Merged Threads]

SUKUNSUKUN Posts: 11
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
When the rewards will go out?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Meanwhile I’m a few paths from finishing 7.2 100% and kinda want to hold off because I’d really like to use the 3 random 25% pieces before a selector. Sigh.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    most likely another bug with alliance war season, as it did not end the season when it's supposed to end I expect more delays with the rewards payout. but still not a single word from Kabam, they really like to keep us in the dark with all these issues
  • Options
    Ch123Ch123 Posts: 29
    I have a query.
    Currently in a silver 2 ally and last war we won. Astonishingly, we are down to silver 3. Mind you we were ranked 2007 in Silver 2 listwhich starts from 2000. Our opponents are in Silver 2.
    Is this something that usually happens
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Total speculation by me - when the results tabulated for the season, they pulled in all 12 wars instead of 9. I wonder if some of you who are seeing drops reduced your war activity during that busted first week.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Total speculation by me - when the results tabulated for the season, they pulled in all 12 wars instead of 9. I wonder if some of you who are seeing drops reduced your war activity during that busted first week.

Not here, we fought every single time
  • Options
    Where is everyone even seeing there current 36 position I can’t find it at all
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

Something is definitely off.. We were platinum 4 and though we lost we 100% cleared and were too high up in the P4 taking to drop, yet ended up in G1 with no rank - this might be a side effect of the bug that lead to the season being cut short.

Where does it show your gold 1
  • Options
    wayco1181wayco1181 Posts: 19

Bugmat78 said:

Something is definitely off.. We were platinum 4 and though we lost we 100% cleared and were too high up in the P4 taking to drop, yet ended up in G1 with no rank - this might be a side effect of the bug that lead to the season being cut short.

If you go into the alliance tab, on the left side, it shows your last war finish and war rating
  • Options
    wayco1181wayco1181 Posts: 19

wayco1181 said:

Bugmat78 said:

If you go into the alliance tab, on the left side, it shows your last war finish and war rating
    That says season 35. This was season 36 that just ended. So that's not it.
    That's the issue. War season 36 seemed to disappear from the game. If you look at the war season screen, it's nothing there.
  • Options
    JohnlakshayJohnlakshay Posts: 20
    Still waiting for my war rewards @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Mohit_123Mohit_123 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike where is season reward I'm waiting so badly😢😢😢
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Given Kabam is a Canadian company, I'd guess they will be rolling into work soon.
  • Options
    SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Season 36 is in coma. Meantime admin and moderator busy with Battleground they don't know the answer. Dev, we have plenty of work ahead we missed 8.1 release date. Not have time to look coma patient. Patience is key, rewards ll come eventually but date and time tbd.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★
    The alliance war solo event still has over 3 hours on the timer. I wonder if rewards are tied into that time frame somehow? Just spitballing here.
  • Options
    There’s no results pending. It just says no season is currently running. No calculations. What going on?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Yo @Kabam Zibiit can we get some info?