**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Finally Beat the GRANDMASTER!!!!!!!!

After a long perilous journey it finally happened, I never thought i would make it this far. I still remember stuggling to chip down 6.1 Ultron. But i finally did it. I BEAT THE GRANDMASTER!!!!!!!

of course after 30 minutes of rage, 765 units, all my potions and about 30 revives.

My team:
5/65 Warlock sig 130ish
5/65 CHR sig 180ish
5/65 Kitty Pride sig 130ish
5/65 Shang-Chi sig 120ish
2/35 BWCV

The fight was hard as hell i would get clipped multiple times on his sp1, which he WOULD NOT THROW!, I've seen 1 too many of his sp2's and an embarrasing amount of sp3, the first phase wasn't that bad, it cost me about 3-5 revives, i chipped him down with all my champs. 2nd phase was where it went downhill, he wouldnt chuck his specials and i would at get maximum only get 1 wounded phase per team revive. Eventually i chipped him down and now the real pain starts, phase 3, OH MY GOD this phase was annoying i took off 7% of his health from my basic attacks without a wounded state the inverted controls messed me up so many times, i would have 4 challenges complete and i'd be doing the 5th challenge and the inverted controls would hit and i'd die, Until one run, i got him wounded i was confused then suprised then i rushed to fowards only to rush back due to the inverted state. But i did it, hes on 2% excitement killed me. i got him down to 1% with a sp2 with shang-chi. then i died. But then i went in with claire and my intercepting skills took off.

as for rewards
5* Collosus, medusa, night thrasher and 6* sentinel and she hulk

all i need is 9k t5 mystic fragments to rank 3 my Claire, apart from the loyalty store selector are there any easy selectors or crystals i can pick up to finally get thronebreaker

Comments

• Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Congrats OP!

To your question, Cav EQ exploratioin will give you a 10% T5CC nexus selector. - 50/50 chance of landing on mystic
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Awesome! Recently beat him myself, and that feeling is so damn satisfying. Wish I was as close to an R3 as you though. Still got around 45% of a T5 science for my Torch. Hopefully things will get easier T5CC wise after i become thronebreaker. Got a Shang Chi waiting for that upgrade too
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 708 ★★★
    1st off, congrats! As for finding t5cc frags variant 6-8 have 25%(?) crystals. Not sure if that fits easy but it's still all rng though. Possibly the summer event? Haven't really seen the rewards there. Nice r3 choice & hope it happens soon. She is awesome
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    Congrats mate, the hard part is over, now let the fun begin.
  • Options
    Congratulations
    I beat the GM a week ago and took my Hit Monkey to R3 to get TB yesterday after getting the 20% selector from the loyalty store.
    Hope you can find the last mythic fragments soon and enjoy act 7! I have had some fun and not so fun moments lol.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Congrats, mate. That's awesome.

As for rank-up materials, you could take a stab at 7.1 since it'll award you a 25% crystal upon completion. That's only a 1/6 chance of getting the right t5cc, but the upside is that 7.1 is FUN. If you end up exploring it, there's also a 25% selector that guarantees you the right class fragments.

But as others have said, yeah, the monthly Cavalier EQ is probably your best bet. There's also always some in the SQ. I'm not really sure where Cavalier players can get it otherwise. Maybe check the Loyalty or Catalyst store? Can small amounts be bought with glory?
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

Congrats, mate. That's awesome.

As for rank-up materials, you could take a stab at 7.1 since it'll award you a 25% crystal upon completion. That's only a 1/6 chance of getting the right t5cc, but the upside is that 7.1 is FUN. If you end up exploring it, there's also a 25% selector that guarantees you the right class fragments.

But as others have said, yeah, the monthly Cavalier EQ is probably your best bet. There's also always some in the SQ. I'm not really sure where Cavalier players can get it otherwise. Maybe check the Loyalty or Catalyst store? Can small amounts be bought with glory?

The loyalty store has a 20% selector for 300k loyalty that refreshes every 40 days. None in glory store
  • Options
    Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 81
    Congrats on beating the GM. As someone said before, you can start act 7 and begin enjoying the game again. no terrible nodes or bosses that need specific champs! Most paths are just fun as hell :)
    Good luck
    Those tier 5cc are in the side quest, event quest, loyalty store and pretty sure some 2% in glory store
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,848 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!!🥳🎉🎉