**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Floating metal beams in my eyes when the game zooms out during a fight [More Info Needed]

Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
During a fight, after dodging back from the opponent, the game usually zooms out right? A few times per fight there are these random beams and bars (or something) that obstruct my view of what is going on in the fight. It is really distracting and occasionally prevents me from seeing what the opponent is about to do. I am assuming this is us traveling through part of the 3-dimensional rendering of the arena we are playing in, but is this really necessary? Can't we make it more like a stage or something? Or honestly do whatever we need to, but this is extremely annoying - is there any way to fix this?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    haha the title made me chuckle...sorry about your problem though
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    LiquidButt wrote: »
    haha the title made me chuckle...sorry about your problem though

Haha, thanks. I hoped somebody would get a kick out of it. Does no one else have this problem, just me?
  • Flavio22
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Juan3s. Would you be able to provide a screenshot or video of this so I could get a better idea of what you're seeing? Thanks!
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Flávio22 wrote: »
    Flavio22

What a lovely and helpful addition to the discussion.
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    Thank you for your response. I had been having this issue for at least 6 months, but strangely about a week or two after I posted this, I stopped having the issues with the obstructed view. I haven't been able to replicate the issue in the last few days either, but I will repost if I run in to the issue again.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I also have seen this. It is a floating Yellow orb on the middle right of the screen after certain special 3s. I'll post a picture the next time I see it.