**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.

Legends Store is Back but..

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 496 ★★★
I thought Mike said there will be a store 1 for 1 trades but it seems exactly the same (2 for 1) as before and it has no energy refills in it.

Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 31,305 ★★★★★
    They mentioned they were working on an idea for the expiring issue, but no timeline was confirmed yet.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 1,068 ★★★
    ExHavok said:

    I thought Mike said there will be a store 1 for 1 trades but it seems exactly the same (2 for 1) as before and it has no energy refills in it.

    Its impossible to make a 1-1 trade

    19-1=18
    18+1(from trade)=19
    It would basically stack again
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 31,305 ★★★★★
    Fire_3 said:

    They mentioned they were working on an idea for the expiring issue, but no timeline was confirmed yet.

    I think this was the fix. Not sure tho.
    Ah, thanks.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 496 ★★★
    Coppin said:

    ExHavok said:

    I thought Mike said there will be a store 1 for 1 trades but it seems exactly the same (2 for 1) as before and it has no energy refills in it.

    Its impossible to make a 1-1 trade

    19-1=18
    18+1(from trade)=19
    It would basically stack again
    Sometimes I look at people and think " I wish I can see things like them, life would be so much easier. "
    But, if you really can't see the problem let me explain you with an example ;
    Let's say I have 19 revives in my stash expiring in 3 days ( means before 8.1 launch ). If trade store was 1 for 1 I could trade all 19 of them for new 19 revives expiring in 14 days ( means after 8.1 launch ( means I can use them in 8.1 which I planned at first cause it announced for Sept 14th )).

    To sum up, it's more than possible to make a 1-1 trade but they didn't care that much. Summoners will pay the price for their mistakes one more time. It's none of ours fault to shared Inside The Contest video, we didn't give Kabam Max wrong script and a simple "apology" doesn't give us our 10+ days hardwork back. Trade store doesn't contain Lv4 potions and Energy Refills which probably the most important items for the content. This is one of the most unfair thing Kabam did ever.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★

    ExHavok said:

    Coppin said:

    ExHavok said:

    I thought Mike said there will be a store 1 for 1 trades but it seems exactly the same (2 for 1) as before and it has no energy refills in it.

    Its impossible to make a 1-1 trade

    19-1=18
    18+1(from trade)=19
    It would basically stack again
    Sometimes I look at people and think " I wish I can see things like them, life would be so much easier. "
    But, if you really can't see the problem let me explain you with an example ;
    Let's say I have 19 revives in my stash expiring in 3 days ( means before 8.1 launch ). If trade store was 1 for 1 I could trade all 19 of them for new 19 revives expiring in 14 days ( means after 8.1 launch ( means I can use them in 8.1 which I planned at first cause it announced for Sept 14th )).

    To sum up, it's more than possible to make a 1-1 trade but they didn't care that much. Summoners will pay the price for their mistakes one more time. It's none of ours fault to shared Inside The Contest video, we didn't give Kabam Max wrong script and a simple "apology" doesn't give us our 10+ days hardwork back. Trade store doesn't contain Lv4 potions and Energy Refills which probably the most important items for the content. This is one of the most unfair thing Kabam did ever.
    …if you trade in 19, the 19 you receive will go right back to your inventory (because it is now empty) and not your overflow stash. So the timer on the expiring items is unaffected. This is why a 1 for 1 trade won’t work.
    Except, as I mentioned and someone else mentioned, you could use a token as a dummy item to allow it to work. Trade 15 revives for 15 tokens. Claim from stash. Trade 15 tokens for 15 more revives. The timer is reset. Not hard.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 706 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

    ExHavok said:

    Coppin said:

    ExHavok said:

    I thought Mike said there will be a store 1 for 1 trades but it seems exactly the same (2 for 1) as before and it has no energy refills in it.

    Its impossible to make a 1-1 trade

    19-1=18
    18+1(from trade)=19
    It would basically stack again
    Sometimes I look at people and think " I wish I can see things like them, life would be so much easier. "
    But, if you really can't see the problem let me explain you with an example ;
    Let's say I have 19 revives in my stash expiring in 3 days ( means before 8.1 launch ). If trade store was 1 for 1 I could trade all 19 of them for new 19 revives expiring in 14 days ( means after 8.1 launch ( means I can use them in 8.1 which I planned at first cause it announced for Sept 14th )).

    To sum up, it's more than possible to make a 1-1 trade but they didn't care that much. Summoners will pay the price for their mistakes one more time. It's none of ours fault to shared Inside The Contest video, we didn't give Kabam Max wrong script and a simple "apology" doesn't give us our 10+ days hardwork back. Trade store doesn't contain Lv4 potions and Energy Refills which probably the most important items for the content. This is one of the most unfair thing Kabam did ever.
    …if you trade in 19, the 19 you receive will go right back to your inventory (because it is now empty) and not your overflow stash. So the timer on the expiring items is unaffected. This is why a 1 for 1 trade won’t work.
    Except, as I mentioned and someone else mentioned, you could use a token as a dummy item to allow it to work. Trade 15 revives for 15 tokens. Claim from stash. Trade 15 tokens for 15 more revives. The timer is reset. Not hard.
    Yes, you need a crystal, token or something that doesn’t go into the stash directly.

    Can Kabam program that before everyone’s items expire? Maybe if it was dealt with when the problem was first realized. 🤷‍♂️
  • CederCeder Posts: 599 ★★★

    Istg this better not be how Kãbåm is fixing the act 8 delay issue, this is terrible and doesn't help people
  • CederCeder Posts: 599 ★★★
    Just gonna add on that trading 2 for 1 on revives is NEVER worth it unless you're trading in level 2 revives for level 3
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    Ceder said:

    Just gonna add on that trading 2 for 1 on revives is NEVER worth it unless you're trading in level 2 revives for level 3

    If the alternative is letting the items expire for nothing, then yes this is a significant improvement. Obviously still not ideal though
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,159 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

    Just gonna add on that trading 2 for 1 on revives is NEVER worth it unless you're trading in level 2 revives for level 3

    I don't agree. L2 revives are more useful than L1 and L1 are farmable.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    L4 potions are expiring and a bunch more expired already.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 1,068 ★★★
    edited September 16

    ExHavok said:

    Coppin said:

    ExHavok said:

    I thought Mike said there will be a store 1 for 1 trades but it seems exactly the same (2 for 1) as before and it has no energy refills in it.

    Its impossible to make a 1-1 trade

    19-1=18
    18+1(from trade)=19
    It would basically stack again
    Sometimes I look at people and think " I wish I can see things like them, life would be so much easier. "
    But, if you really can't see the problem let me explain you with an example ;
    Let's say I have 19 revives in my stash expiring in 3 days ( means before 8.1 launch ). If trade store was 1 for 1 I could trade all 19 of them for new 19 revives expiring in 14 days ( means after 8.1 launch ( means I can use them in 8.1 which I planned at first cause it announced for Sept 14th )).

    To sum up, it's more than possible to make a 1-1 trade but they didn't care that much. Summoners will pay the price for their mistakes one more time. It's none of ours fault to shared Inside The Contest video, we didn't give Kabam Max wrong script and a simple "apology" doesn't give us our 10+ days hardwork back. Trade store doesn't contain Lv4 potions and Energy Refills which probably the most important items for the content. This is one of the most unfair thing Kabam did ever.
    …if you trade in 19, the 19 you receive will go right back to your inventory (because it is now empty) and not your overflow stash. So the timer on the expiring items is unaffected. This is why a 1 for 1 trade won’t work.

    Love when someone makes a sarcastic long introduction and then sound completely dumb...
    Thanks you for saving me the time to explain it 1 more time @MrSakuragi
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 1,068 ★★★
    ExHavok said:

    Coppin said:

    ExHavok said:

    I thought Mike said there will be a store 1 for 1 trades but it seems exactly the same (2 for 1) as before and it has no energy refills in it.

    Its impossible to make a 1-1 trade

    19-1=18
    18+1(from trade)=19
    It would basically stack again
    Sometimes I look at people and think " I wish I can see things like them, life would be so much easier. "
    But, if you really can't see the problem let me explain you with an example ;
    Let's say I have 19 revives in my stash expiring in 3 days ( means before 8.1 launch ). If trade store was 1 for 1 I could trade all 19 of them for new 19 revives expiring in 14 days ( means after 8.1 launch ( means I can use them in 8.1 which I planned at first cause it announced for Sept 14th )).

    To sum up, it's more than possible to make a 1-1 trade but they didn't care that much. Summoners will pay the price for their mistakes one more time. It's none of ours fault to shared Inside The Contest video, we didn't give Kabam Max wrong script and a simple "apology" doesn't give us our 10+ days hardwork back. Trade store doesn't contain Lv4 potions and Energy Refills which probably the most important items for the content. This is one of the most unfair thing Kabam did ever.
    Sometimes i look at people and wish they would think things thru before they try to be smart..
    Then i realize its a lot more fun to watch them ridicule themselves and laugh.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 496 ★★★
    I said it’s more than possible to do 1 for 1 trade solution and still thinking that.

    Most of the games has exchange system that takes your item and gives another item at same time. The solution is adding delay when system takes your item. This way game will give you 18-19 revives first before taking yours and it will cause those revives go in stash. They need to set a really low delay so no one can’t exploit it.

    Basically it all comes to if you wanna find a solution or not and it seems Kabam doesn’t wanna find one.

  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 1,068 ★★★
    ExHavok said:

    I said it’s more than possible to do 1 for 1 trade solution and still thinking that.

    Most of the games has exchange system that takes your item and gives another item at same time. The solution is adding delay when system takes your item. This way game will give you 18-19 revives first before taking yours and it will cause those revives go in stash. They need to set a really low delay so no one can’t exploit it.

    Basically it all comes to if you wanna find a solution or not and it seems Kabam doesn’t wanna find one.

    And exactly when did u mention the delay while u were trying to be all smart and all? 🤣
Sign In or Register to comment.