**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Battlegrounds Calendar

MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 706 ★★★
Is the BG calendar for one week during launch or is it a permanent addition?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 5,470 ★★★★★
    Good question.

Also curious if anyone answered the question about Elder Marks expiring or if they remain in your stash from season to season.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 706 ★★★
    edited September 16

Good question.

Also curious if anyone answered the question about Elder Marks expiring or if they remain in your stash from season to season.

Jax confirmed elsewhere that those do not expire and carry over between seasons
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 1,352 ★★★
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 722 ★★★
    I think the calendar is only for a week with bg's launch, it would be nice as a permanent calendar but I doubt it since they stated in the mail it's only here for the launch
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,879 ★★★★★

I think the calendar is only for a week with bg's launch, it would be nice as a permanent calendar but I doubt it since they stated in the mail it's only here for the launch

Agree.

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 706 ★★★

Thanks, missed that one.