**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battle Grounds Cheater Report

SpiritLibraSpiritLibra Posts: 2
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is the 3rd cheater I have encountered in Battle Grounds, very frustrating as I am losing my Elders Marks. I am also losing medals on top of that and it is very hard to progress. Really hope something can be done as I spent my units on the Elder Marks to try to get points on the solo event and I face cheaters. My friend has faced this person before 2 days ago and I so happened to be sharing my screen with him. He instantly told me to record so I can post a report on his behalf, and also for my self as I lost against him unfairly as well. I already reported him, hope something can be done.

[Images removed as per forum rules.]

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, please keep in mind that calling out other players is not allowed under the forum rules. If you have evidence of suspicious behavior, you can report it directly to our Support Team for review. You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”. You can also reach them here.
This discussion has been closed.