**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first Rank 5!!!!

LETS GOOOOOOO

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    Congrats, mate. He's so good, especially with a team of mutants around him.
  • Options
    Congrats! Corvus next?
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    That’s a pretty nice roster. I have a rank 3 Prof X and only took me 8 months to learn his rotation / his versatility. He is quite op once you power lock your opponent…
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    wheatmann said:

LETS GOOOOOOO

Can you filter your 5 star roster and show us so we can recommend you correct rankups for future ?
  • Options
    wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★

• Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Jesus with the way the game is progressing I thought someone might have r5 6 star now
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

wheatmann said:

LETS GOOOOOOO

Can you filter your 5 star roster and show us so we can recommend you correct rankups for future ?
    Why so toxic
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Rohit_316 said:

wheatmann said:

LETS GOOOOOOO

Why so toxic
    What's toxic in this ? I simply asked to filter the 5 star roster. No where did i mention that Prof. X was a bad rankup . I have r3 sig 40 Prof. X myself. I swear some kids in here don't understand the full sentence and have to press disagree or spread toxicity themselves.

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

wheatmann said:

LETS GOOOOOOO

Why so toxic
    What's toxic in this ? I simply asked to filter the 5 star roster. No where did i mention that Prof. X was a bad rankup . I have r3 sig 40 Prof. X myself. I swear some kids in here don't understand the full sentence and have to press disagree or spread toxicity themselves.

Perhaps because since they are just now using r5 5*, a 4* is still useful to then depending on what content they are doing plus sig levels etc.