Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Sigil Purchase - Sigil Scarlett Witch Question

I purchased the Sigil and got a 4* Scarlett Witch. My Sigil has about 3 days left. I got a pop up notice that said to renew for $9.99 and get all the things that comes with Sigil. It also said - “renew and get a 4* Scarlett Witch”. If I purchase or renew it again, will it awaken my current Scarlett Witch? Or, would I just then have 2, 4 stars of her?

Comments

• Options
    MasterzxProMasterzxPro Posts: 38
    Yes, if u renew, then u will awaken ur sigil witch
  • Options
    Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    You’ll awaken her upon Sigil renewal.
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Thank you both for confirming. Is it worth it to awaken her? I’ve heard yes and no. I’d think duping her would be very good for her? She’s a 4 star, but duping seems good?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Iron_J3 said:

Thank you both for confirming. Is it worth it to awaken her? I’ve heard yes and no. I’d think duping her would be very good for her? She’s a 4 star, but duping seems good?

She definitely better awakened. 4* awakening gems are pretty easy to get nowadays so I wouldn't get the Sigil for that reason alone. If you keep getting it you can get and awaken the 6* though.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 560 ★★★
    additionally, it is impossible to have two of the same champs of any star type. if you get a 2nd, it awakens the first
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Whoever disagreed with captaincush, he is correct. You cannot have two actual copies of the same champ at any single rarity. They will either awaken / increase the sig, or in the case of 1*s, not do much than provide a few extra items (iso and gold).
  • Options

Iron_J3 said:

She definitely better awakened. 4* awakening gems are pretty easy to get nowadays so I wouldn't get the Sigil for that reason alone. If you keep getting it you can get and awaken the 6* though.
    I appreciate feedback on her being awakened. Ironically, I’m almost done with Act 4 (90% done) and I’ve not ever gotten any 4 star awakening gems. No idea why. I do AQ and AW a lot as well. Is there something I’m missing on how to get 4 star awakening gems??? It’s actually been annoying me that I can’t or don’t.

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Why would u get 2 copies of the same champ....
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Why would u get 2 copies of the same champ....

Was making sure. I presumed it would dupe, but wanted to be sure it wasn’t some kinda weird thing that would not be allowed by Kabam.