**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Shang-Chi BG bug

None of his abilities work. I can't get his slow, cleanse, unblockable..you name it, to work.

Thanks for costing me another BG fight Kabam

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 2,620 ★★★★
    What are u talking bro
    Were u using light ending combos?
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 208
    edited September 20
    No. I know how to use Shang-Chi

His damage doesn't even ramp up.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 894 ★★★★
    Who was the defender?
    Rintrah and then Ibom..why should that matter?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,189 ★★★★★
    Kabam is surely costing you a lot of BG matches. Ever think about another reason why you’re losing?
    edited September 20
    It's kind of hard to think of other reasons why I would lose when the character I picked did not do as it was intended. I guess I am supposed to know that I was not gonna cleanse..Or ramp up my damage before it happened?

If I would of known it would of happened then why pick that character? Or wouldn't I have played him a different way that would of possibly allowed me to win. I imagine I would also be using him in a way that no one in the MCOC community knows how...maybe making me a fortune teller of some sorts.

Really don't know how to answer your question when so many hypotheticals happen that I can't for sure determine their outcome.. or are you just trying to make it seem like somehow it was my fault that I didn't know Shang-Chi wasn't going to work...therefore not making it seem like it could of been Kabams.

I was really debating on whether I should play along with your "Gotcha" question...but I couldn't resist the temptation to dispute ;)