**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Request, 8.1.1 Caustic Temper path

Destro2_0Destro2_0 Posts: 7
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello kabam, I am writing about the 8.1.1 Caustic Temper path. I did the path about 10mins ago but restarted the quest after viewing another path by accident. I had spent a lot of revives on the path and am hoping that you could help with putting the path as complete. I do not know if this will work or not. If you can't put the lane as completed could I have my revives back or something? I was told that writing a ticket could help me. Please get back to me if there is anything that can be done. Thank you, Kaleb. I had tried writing a ticket but nothing will go through, so I decided maybe I could ask for kabams help here. My In-Game name is Ì M M Ø R T Ā Ł. I am not entirely sure on how this works but I tried sending in a ticket and it will not accept my email even though it is correct.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Hey @Destro2_0, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums so we're unable to help in situations like this. If you're unable to reach out to our Support Team using the in-game link, I recommend clicking HERE to submit a ticket.
This discussion has been closed.