**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So will there be compensation for the VFX issues today?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has Kabam mentioned this anywhere?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102

I don't think it's a bug deserving of comp

I don't know, it's a blanket issue that covers a lot of areas of the game.
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    I want each n every unit I put in back don't want stupid compo I never knew bout this till I came here just now this is ridiculous we all should get back what we put in I don't want nothing other than what I've wasted on the broken fight.

I had over 900 units before this stupid fight trying to do what lags n that were doing wondering why my fight was different and if my champs are stuck here I'll get kicked from my alliance good one when's the fix.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

John McEnroe: "YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS"
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

So I was completing act8 yesterday like everyone was doing watched a live stream of black widow fight working fine, so I went there entered the fight and I couldn't see the traps checked some vids again of people soloing her and the traps were visible, so I thought maybe I didn't notice tried again once and twice and I was sure something is wrong by that time I managed to get her to 40% my champs were locked there as well and AQ already started, so I had to dump almost 400 units to be able to clear the fight not knowing it was bugged for everyone else until It was mentioned here on fourms a few hours later.. So yeah it's not deserving a comp for sure lol
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

Wait, ... are you the new GroundedWisdom?

GroundedWisdom 2.0?
    The world can only handle 1
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    It's tough to say if compensation is deserved for this. It makes playing game slightly more challenging IMO. I really didn't have issues with the 8.1 boss as I was using the background as markers for traps. It did cost me at least 2 revives, but not major. That was also my second fight against her, so that's when I noticed it. The first time I guess I was just literally blind lucky. haha

The ones I really had issues with was fighting against Mepshito (invincible aura), Peni's auto block shield and Kitty phasing. Yes, all of the are manageable by looking for the icons, but the visual element is done for a reason and it wasn't working.

I've done 85% 8.1 exploration and I would guess that the visual bug has cost me 5 revives at a minimum, but no more than 8.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    edited September 2022

It's tough to say if compensation is deserved for this. It makes playing game slightly more challenging IMO. I really didn't have issues with the 8.1 boss as I was using the background as markers for traps. It did cost me at least 2 revives, but not major. That was also my second fight against her, so that's when I noticed it. The first time I guess I was just literally blind lucky. haha

The ones I really had issues with was fighting against Mepshito (invincible aura), Peni's auto block shield and Kitty phasing. Yes, all of the are manageable by looking for the icons, but the visual element is done for a reason and it wasn't working.

I've done 85% 8.1 exploration and I would guess that the visual bug has cost me 5 revives at a minimum, but no more than 8.

LOL .. you clearly won't need compensation if you've already 85% Act 8.1 and it only took you 2 revives for the 8.1 boss.. you're the minority here guy.
  • edited September 2022
    Hey there, there is already a thread going for this issue where the team is gathering information and where we'll be posting updates as soon as they are available. Once we have new updates or info to share with everyone, we'll be posting that here.
This discussion has been closed.