**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unsellable Stash Items

DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
So I understand why items were originally prevented from being sold. There were many instances of summoners "mistakenly" selling items or Kabam just didn't want to flood the market with higher tier materials. But have we not reached a point where we can be responsible enough to take that filter off? How is it more helpful to have an item be lost to expiration versus the extremely small chance of it being sold erroneously? Can we not just get a small percent(1 or less) of a higher tier cat instead of it being lost to the ether? I don't really expect this minor issue to change with all the bigger challenges of the moment, but I believe it's worth some consideration at some point.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I have hated this since the beginning of playing this. It's honestly incredibly dumb, as far as I'm concerned. Too valuable to sell? But its not to valuable to just expire, never to be seen again, and you get nothing for it at all. Yeah that makes alot of sense (insert sarcasm here).

To be fair, back when t4cc were hard to get, there were a lot of support tickets asking for the return of accidentally sold items. I believe that was why they locked it. At this point they ought to be released from the "too valuable" category though.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    There should be an option to sell it 1 day before expiry. This gives players a chance to either use it or sell it and stops players from accidentally selling items are aren't expiring.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    I still have the dice from the MODOK sq from June 2020 back when tigra and hit monkey came out