**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What "excuse" do you give your boss or supervisor when you're at work and need to clear a node?

2»

Comments

• Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    My AQ routine

Fiancé gets up around 4:30 AM usually waking me up while getting ready so I get a glass of water, run a few fights and back to bed.

I get to work around 7:50-8:00 giving me 20-30 min to run a few fights in my office before my boss arrives.

After I get my install crews out for the day and shoot a few emails it 10:00-10:30 so I run my last few fights. My BG usually finishes around this time but it can run into the lunch hour.

I probably have more freedom at work than others but if I need to clear a node I’ll say I need to check inventory in our shipping/receiving bay.

• SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    I'm taking a smoke break works every time
  • I dont say any excuse.. how I do it?
    Me: Wait sir.. in a bit.. im in a fight.. *leaves and go to a good wifi spot*
  • If you're putting a game and what your alliance thinks before real life that is a serious issue
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    If you're putting a game and what your alliance thinks before real life that is a serious issue

yeah
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Better question, what excuse do you give your partner for being fired from playing games at work? Lmao.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Just tell your boss your job is too stressful and you need to go to the washroom to destress while giving her that look. :)
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Better question, what excuse do you give your partner for being fired from playing games at work? Lmao.

i wish lol single for life
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I imagine this was started as a joke but I guess everyone would rather take it seriously...
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    A quick bathroom break is enough to clear a node. like previosuly said
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Anything in between breaks is just a quick trip to the bathroom. You're only clearing a node, you don't need to stay in there and grind out 200k arena points...

• CobraCobra Posts: 126
    I just call him I don't feel fine, so I will not come to work today.
    Hah, guys, because there are few hours only to finish november's event and I need to finish master difficulty, last chapter :)
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    im a remote tech for google, so i work from home. no excuse needed :)
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    I just say that i need to go satisfy my urges.

Sounds less embarrassing that way.
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    My workday is 90% mcoc and 0.5% actual work. I'm amazed they haven't fired me yet.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    You should be able to control your desire to get on the game because real life always comes first! Real life emergency or finish rol fight? Pretty obvious which is the correct one but some people are that addicted.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    You should be able to control your desire to get on the game because real life always comes first! Real life emergency or finish rol fight? Pretty obvious which is the correct one but some people are that addicted.

Exactly. Once in a while you may need to attend to real life matter, fine. But it shouldn't be all the time. The game is the one where most the the enjoyment awaits, why people would choose otherwise is beyond me.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I'm the boss so it's never come up :)
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Stay in school
  • Im still in high school and if i want to grind i did not go to school :D
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I got an excuse for ya say you are to busy having sex with a hamster while fileing a much of lawsuits, while eaying popcorn and watching the best anime Boku no Pico at the same time. They will surely understand
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    It is just so sad....

Take Captain America for example. He fought in wars, stopped the Red Skull from taking over the world on multiple occasions, even took on Thanos multiple times....only to meet his death in a bathroom stall of some office building...him, and so many others....oh, the humanity!