Options

War tier

We finished the season in tier 5(with a win) we won all our out of season wars in tier 5. Now the season has started we are going in to our 1st war in tier 6. Why has this happened?

Comments

• Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    The rewards still show the old reward structure in war rewards and not updated to the new rewards. Don't know if that's normal or not just pointing it out.
  • Options
    KingofENGKingofENG Posts: 127
    Been keeping an eye on rewards too. Hopefully they can rectify them before the end of season. My main worry is starting season on a lower point level then we should
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    KingofENG said:

We finished the season in tier 5(with a win) we won all our out of season wars in tier 5. Now the season has started we are going in to our 1st war in tier 6. Why has this happened?

This has happened to us multiple times.... Finishing a season at Tier 3 only to start the next season at Tier 4. I've never received a good answer as to why.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Bet there is war issues straight away I just can't be optimistic about this as much as I do want to be. Come on War work properly this season no bugs let's Go. 😜👍
  • Options
    KingofENGKingofENG Posts: 127
    Iv had a response from kabam. And what they say does make sense to a certain point. "Due to lower tiers still gaining points they could push others out of a higher tier". I presume they reset the tiers at the start of the 1st war of the season so this is how we have been unfortunate to have a lower war rating then the top 5%.
  • Options
    Because you're borderline. Allys in tier 6 that were winning and gaining war rating jumped up to tier5 and pushed you out as you're no longer in the top 5% of alliances
  • Options
    yue325yue325 Posts: 10
    I have another post similar to this one going in the general section. No word from any devs there either