**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Taking my favourite champ to r4

De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I’ve done it. I absolutely fell in love with this guy when he got buffed and made the promise to myself he will be my first r4 science, I took him up over red hulk, torch AND scorpion. As my 6th r4 I could not be any happier :D
P.s SO GLAD he made the profile 😁

Comments

• Options

I did something similar.
    Took my mvp champ to r4 as my sixth.
    I said it long time ago that he would be my 6th r4 after I sort out the prestige.

Sadly this rankup will never show up in profile lol

That’s dope, I love seeing rank ups like this!
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

As my 5th one 😬
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

As my 5th one 😬

NICE!!
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Took this guy up the other day. Super underrated.

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

How good is he unduped ? Worth r3?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

ItsDamien said:

I wouldn’t say he needs his awakening but it does add extra damage when punishing heavy and special attacks. His play style isn’t for everyone but seeing all the burst damage when at 6 Cosmic Power after using a special and hitting with light attacks is satisfying.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

Rohit_316 said:

ItsDamien said:

I wouldn’t say he needs his awakening but it does add extra damage when punishing heavy and special attacks. His play style isn’t for everyone but seeing all the burst damage when at 6 Cosmic Power after using a special and hitting with light attacks is satisfying.
    I think an extremely useful aspect of his sig is the faster ramp up when he’s immune or his opponent fails abilities on specials.

It makes him an absolute monster in nullify and poison matches or matches where the opponent can fail abilities on specials.

It makes his ramp up go from 3-4 bars of power for yourself, to 1-2 depending on how frequent the effects fail/apply. Someone like man thing you can be ramped before you get 1.5 bars of power.

I’d say it’s worth using a gem personally, because he becomes such a BG beast for those match ups you really need it
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 β˜…β˜…

I’ve done it. I absolutely fell in love with this guy when he got buffed and made the promise to myself he will be my first r4 science, I took him up over red hulk, torch AND scorpion. As my 6th r4 I could not be any happier :D

Please tell me you are talking about Mr. Fantastic
  • Options

Please tell me you are talking about Mr. Fantastic
    Bro what?