**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for ally

Hello there.

In my current ally, something went really wrong, and guys cant even finish map2. And that is simply not good, to be polit. correct :)
So i tried to fix it for quite time, but nothing changing. So i believe it is time for me to change ally.
In game nick is johnyx99 (obviously duh...) And to be honest, i cant be active 24/7. I have family, work a and recently bought house. A lot of work that means :)
Looking for ally which will do map3, not higher. Not really a fan of donations. Aw, i dont mind. I can handle boss killing, just somehow i have problem with bw. No idea why :) so hit me up with something please.
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    OrozconlecheOrozconleche Posts: 32
    Hello Johnyx99,

My family of alliances completely understands your situation and have made an all new alliance just for people like you! We are a family of alliances across all ranges of skill and level. The good thing about this is, as you grow, you are able to move up the family into our stronger alliances!

I'd like to invite you to join TD-33, it is currently open and we plan on having it full and running very soon! Believe me, it will grow quickly.

If you have ay questions contact me in-game or on Line @Orozconleche
    Look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Can you please give any name from that ally?
  • Options
    feypo7xrr5d5.jpeg
    I know you’re not a fan of donations but ours are very low 50k gold and 5k loyalty hit me up if you’re interested on line my Id is bigdaddyberg13
  • Options
    Hi there, my 3m alliance runs map 3 all week and are in tier 9-10 in AWs, my IGN is Millsonius and my Line ID is the same, hit me up if you're interested