Advice on upgrades for act 5

HulksClamChowderHulksClamChowder Member Posts: 20
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’m pretty awful at the game and need some help for upgrades. I have a possibility of a taking my Red hulk or venom the duck, both 5* unduped, to r4 with some more t1ac but idk if they are worth it. They are good champs but idk if they are good enough to rank up that high. Also I have a Cap America AW r4/40 duped that I could take to r5 instead if I wanted to. What should I do?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• HulksClamChowderHulksClamChowder Member Posts: 20
    edited September 2022
    Also just got a symbiote supreme to r3 but don’t have the catalysts needed to upgrade him
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Don't do Venom the Duck - He is so RNG dependent and yours is unduped too. He was one of my first 6* and I have not missed him one bit.

RHULK is fine unduped and if you need a mystic killer and someone fairly tanky, he can do the trick - and he's poison immune and pretty much incinerate immune so you have some paths covered if you need those too and he can be an option for Crossbones in Act 6 if you don't have a better poison immune champ by then. He also meets the XL and Villain tags for some of the variants (so does VTD, but not worth any resources IMHO).

CAPIW is a great option - the higher the sig, the better though. Pair him with the right classes for certain paths and he can do a ton. He's the kind of champ you really want at SIG 200 though. He works OK at lower sigs, but then you're dealing with RNG which can let you down at the wrong times. He's very tanky though and when the sig works, it works well.

Don't do Venom the Duck - He is so RNG dependent and yours is unduped too. He was one of my first 6* and I have not missed him one bit.

RHULK is fine unduped and if you need a mystic killer and someone fairly tanky, he can do the trick - and he's poison immune and pretty much incinerate immune so you have some paths covered if you need those too and he can be an option for Crossbones in Act 6 if you don't have a better poison immune champ by then. He also meets the XL and Villain tags for some of the variants (so does VTD, but not worth any resources IMHO).

CAPIW is a great option - the higher the sig, the better though. Pair him with the right classes for certain paths and he can do a ton. He's the kind of champ you really want at SIG 200 though. He works OK at lower sigs, but then you're dealing with RNG which can let you down at the wrong times. He's very tanky though and when the sig works, it works well.

Thank you! This helps a lot I can’t get past 5.2.4 right now and just am trying to find the best lineup possible to do it
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Member Posts: 269
    Red Hulk is legit. Captain America Infinity War is a freakin tank. My 3* version, I’ve taken him everywhere. Both of those are solid. I’ll trade you my Ms. Marvel 5* for your Red Hulk 5*!!!???!!! It’s a great deal! 😉
    Iron_J3 said:

Red Hulk is legit. Captain America Infinity War is a freakin tank. My 3* version, I’ve taken him everywhere. Both of those are solid. I’ll trade you my Ms. Marvel 5* for your Red Hulk 5*!!!???!!! It’s a great deal! 😉

If it’s the movie edition then deal lol
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Member Posts: 269

Iron_J3 said:

If it’s the movie edition then deal lol
    I have 4* Movie Captain Marvel and there’s no way I’d trade her! She’s awesome. Ms. Marvel shouldn’t be in the game. I’m not a fan of her or Air Walker.