**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Monthly calendar bug.

My calendar did not appear on the correct day, and when it appeared today it is as if the session started.

Comments

• IgopoolIgopool Member Posts: 6
    The calendar took a day to appear and when it does I lose a day.
  • dashisneatdashisneat Member Posts: 24
    I have the same issue
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 427 ★★★
    OK guys this was raised at the very start of the month and I have still not received my final 250k 6 star shards. The October calendar official ended a few hours back at I am still short despite not missing a day. Now seems like the right time to see this correction the last day of the month. Has anyone else seen their missing items. @Kabam Miike is this still on kabams desk and they haven't forgotten
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,985 ★★★★★
    Did the calendar appear correctly for some people? My calendar is not showing this issue.
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 427 ★★★

Did the calendar appear correctly for some people? My calendar is not showing this issue.

In my current alliance about 5 or 6 missed the rewards in the first day
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,403 Guardian
    Glads said:

The October calendar official ended a few hours back

Did it really. Mine still shows 1 more day to go, which I can claim in another 21+ hours.

And for those affected by the “first day bug”, you should either have had an extra day's worth added onto the countdown timer, or they will be addressing this by maybe sending out the final “missed day” to those in a game mail afterward instead.

Not sure they spelled out exactly what the resolution was gonna be, but they did say people will get that final day's item.
    But the MERGED thread would have had at least some other info in it, vs this one of many posts from day-1 that fell dead in favor of the MERGED one.