**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Will you open 6 star Crystal's before the November update?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,075 ★★★★★
    Yes, will open 6 star Crystal's anyway
    I'll get 4-5 6* dual crystals by that time, i.e. will lose about 1k 7*shards, if dupe gives 275. Assuming it will be 10k shards per crystal, it's not that much, so I'm fine with it
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Drenlin said:

Ceder said:

Apparently 7*'s won't be available until spring

Ceder said:

Ceder said:

7*s may not be available till spring but as of November 6* dupes will give 7* shards
    Oh that's good to know
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,746 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    No, waiting in case dupe costs me 7 star shards

So this is a choice now on do we rank 4 a 7* or r5 a 6* even before anyone r5 a 6* the meta has shifted. Before there was r5 5* champs before the 6* was released if I remember correctly or am I wrong??

My guess is it'll take less resources to R2 a 7* than to R5 a 6*, but a 7*R2 will be stronger than a 6*R5.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,345 ★★★★★
    I don't think it's worth waiting. It's a month.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    No, waiting in case dupe costs me 7 star shards
    If the initial pool of 7*s is as bad as the initial pool of 6*s was, I might wait to open one until good champs are added. When I pull my 7* Groot I'd like to think I at least had a chance to pull a good champ.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 454 ★★★
    No point in waiting for 7*s when r3 6*s will be just as good or better depending on champs and r4 6*s becoming more common 7*s won’t be better for a bit
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    I just did, and pulled Falcon and Omega sentinel along with Iron patriot. I think I should be happy. As the wise man once said it doesn't matter when you open it, your fate is already decided, so, that means even I would've opened it in november, I won't be getting any 7* shards as they are all new.
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 168 ★★
    Other/ need to think about it
    Im saving for the next featured 6 star
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,227 ★★★★★
    Does not matter for me. Opening crystal which can me awesome champ which can turn around things better than before is more important than saving it for sole reason to get some Puny amount of 7 star shards when they are going to release it next year and we don't know the champ pool yet.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Other/ need to think about it
    I've been reading the replies, I think I wont bother saving anymore. I'm not an end game player, the 7 stars will come eventually, wont even be paragon for another 20 days or so. Might as well live for today.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 868 ★★★
    Not even paragon yet, so I’ll open my crystals anyway. Can r4 two 6 stars by now, just holding off to see if I can dupe a few of them :)
  • Options
    KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    I did... 50k shards down the drain. These 6* class crystals SUCK :disappointed: