**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Deadpool's offers

MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
I just got a notification form the game saying Deadpool's offers the 7th October but no mail in game ?

Am I the only one or just tripping

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I should've screenshot that
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    What do you mean by “notification from the game?” Like one of those popups after you login? A screenshot would definitely have been nice. I haven’t gotten anything in-game about that other than the Day of the Deadpool teaser mail, which didn’t have dates.

The 7th would make sense though.
  • Options
    DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
    MiniMF said:

I just got a notification form the game saying Deadpool's offers the 7th October but no mail in game ?

Am I the only one or just tripping

You're not mad. I see the notification as well
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    I saw it and came in to see same. So they ARE coming.
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 178 ★★
    Like an email alert notification. It did say offers on the 7th but when I clicked on it, the game opened.
  • Options
    epignosisepignosis Posts: 18
    I had the notification as well.
  • Options
    I can become paragon 7 october. Please tell me i will be able to get paragon deals
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    Same.
  • Options
    You know, I wouldn’t be mad. Time to actually do the EOP so I can make sure I have enough gold.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    Did anyone get the offer, turn paragon then get the next offer? If I manage to explore 8.1 this week the gem will make me paragon
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    SandeepS said:

Did anyone get the offer, turn paragon then get the next offer? If I manage to explore 8.1 this week the gem will make me paragon

I think last year the highest offer was cav level, so even if they do more, there is no telling whether Paragon and TB will be different. You may not have to worry.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★

SandeepS said:

I think last year the highest offer was cav level, so even if they do more, there is no telling whether Paragon and TB will be different. You may not have to worry.
    There were different deals for Cav and TB last year. TB had a class nexus as the top offer, top for Cav was a regular nexus.
  • Options
    What was the situation for UPGRADE titles during event. Would you be able to grab last deal?
  • Options

What was the situation for UPGRADE titles during event. Would you be able to grab last deal?

I believe so after checking the old comments
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I'm still iffy about this...
    Does this mean the GOLD OFFERS, are comming back?... Cause it only describes the event but no details...
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Coppin said:

I'm still iffy about this...
    Does this mean the GOLD OFFERS, are comming back?... Cause it only describes the event but no details...

This was the message last year. No Gold Offers explicitly stated. It was a surprise.
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 186

I got same one a few days ago
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 404 ★★

I can become paragon 7 october. Please tell me i will be able to get paragon deals

If you are smart, wait to become paragon After You buy the throne breaker deals. Therefore, if there are new paragon only offers, You will gain access to them.

I think cavalier, throne breaker and paragon are supposed to be offered the same thing but I could be wrong
  • Options

If you are smart, wait to become paragon After You buy the throne breaker deals. Therefore, if there are new paragon only offers, You will gain access to them.

I think cavalier, throne breaker and paragon are supposed to be offered the same thing but I could be wrong
    I believe last year cav and throne breaker had different offers