**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BG store changes.

Hi,
Did anyone else buy the 6* shards after the reset today and some time later they're suddenly alot cheaper because of the store changes. ( lost approx. 3k tokens because of this)

This wasnt announced in the game as far as i can see.
This feels a bit unfair, did anyone else bought something from the store at the old price aswell?

Comments

• BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!
    This post from earlier today outlines the changes coming to the BG mode, including the store.

Pulling from that post:
    We are reworking the BG store, complete with reduced costs, increased purchase limits and the addition of 6* Rank 4 materials to the Thronebreaker store.

Additionally, players will be compensated for the price differential of items purchased before store prices are updated.

My store has been updated and I definitely did not receive any compensation
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Same. No comp here
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Got comp but it wasn’t nearly the difference in what the items cost now versus what I spent on them like two days before the change. Got like 1k and should have got like 13k
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    How far back are these Changes counting for?? Because I’ve been spending them nonstop and didn’t receive any but played two matches on a alt and received 640
  • RyBootheRyBoothe Posts: 35
    I just got like 7k or so tokens. No complaints here.
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 168 ★★
    Got about 920 token back, when I spent 6800 (10*680) on 6* shards before the price update. Plus some sig stones.
    Now by my calculations I should have have about 2300 token back ((680-450)*10).
    People are reporting quite a wide range of tokens back.
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    Still nothing for me
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    i got 40 tokens?... i only ever buy six star shards so dont understand how i couldve gotten 40 tokens when the price was decreased by like 200
  • MarouenMarouen Posts: 39
    I have no cost change in the BG store and I received no compensation
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    mik1147 said:

Hi,
    Did anyone else buy the 6* shards after the reset today and some time later they're suddenly alot cheaper because of the store changes. ( lost approx. 3k tokens because of this)

This wasnt announced in the game as far as i can see.
    This feels a bit unfair, did anyone else bought something from the store at the old price aswell?

I did and i got screwed, if i knew that, i would have saved shards for CB6 and A3, which i wasnt allowed to buy before cause im not paragon, but for some weird reason, i can buy now. However now its too late since i wasnt expecting this and i wasted 80% of the shards and cant afford anymore.

I did get 6k as compensation, since i spent a lot like a said.. but i guess no 6* R4 materials for me.. such bs man