6* Tech Awakening Gem Help

CropDusterCropDuster Member Posts: 785 ★★★

6* Tech Awakening Gem Help 28 votes

Use it on Omega Sentinel
42%
RockyshockySnakepGamerKniteCharlie21540MasterzxProSparty6FerahgoTRDSJBHJ12345___LBN1GrassKnucklesAxewMental_Mayhem17 12 votes
Wait for Nimrod
57%
BitterSteelAjisdopeTitoBandito187NIOBBBRyan18thEtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusKhellendros138TheBair123OakenshieldZippy_halliganNalak8JuanmiTrongNovabelardoKEKOA 16 votes

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Wait for Nimrod
    I don't have Omega Sentinel to compare with. I do have an R4 Nimrod though and can't wait to dupe him. He puts in mad work now, but I can't imagine him doing it twice as fast.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    Wait for Nimrod
    I thought my Nimrod was great - then I awakened him and realized he was even better than that.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    Wait for Nimrod
    I have an R4 sig 180 OS, and I think Nimrod is worth the gem more

Nimrod is so unbelievably bonkers when awakened compared to unawakened. His damage and utility skyrockets and if you think he’s good unawakened you will be amazed when awakened

Omega’s sig is really nice, that’s why I sigged her up, the extra incinerates boost her damage against Toad, Sauron, Storm(s) and prowess nodes, the energy resistance is nice and the extra armour keeps her tanky and annoying on defender, but really it’s not necessary.
  • SnakepSnakep Member Posts: 362 ★★★
    Use it on Omega Sentinel
    If the question was awaken nimrod or Omega Sentinel I’d say go with Nimrod but I OS is great and I don’t think I’d wait for potentionally months to get Nimrod, I’d awaken and rank her with no regrets.