**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Star Redpool… Secured!

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion

Took him straight to R3!

Comments

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    How's his regeneration rate at max power???
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    SuelGames said:

Another champ behind a paywall, Kabam spiting in the face of free to play players once more, 7 years of the same, im just used to it by now...

This is literally the only champ in the game that is behind a paywall and has always been that way. (Sigil witch was paywalled but then there was an arena for her)
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

SuelGames said:

Another champ behind a paywall, Kabam spiting in the face of free to play players once more, 7 years of the same, im just used to it by now...

This is literally the only champ in the game that is behind a paywall and has always been that way. (Sigil witch was paywalled but then there was an arena for her)
    There was an event last year where you could get 5* Redpool as a FTP (I think) but it was ridiculouusly difficult and a small portion of summoners. I would really still consider him "behind a Paywall" and Sigil Witch basically is at any good rarity.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Deadpool was always a paywall champ. And no offense how exactly is Deadpool so sought after. He is an extremely basic champ
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Everyone spends all this cash for a champ they will never use for anything meaningful. I went for Platinum pool a few years ago and still never use him, and he is way better. Dont get me wrong I would love to have him and would go for it if it was a reasonable price but they are milking people at 10 bucks a chance. If it was 5 for 2 like the other 4.99 cav nexus crystals I would go for it maybe even 10 but these are not even nexus. I would be getting 15 3 and 4* champs for 99 bucks. No way!
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Spitting in the face of FTP? Wow
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

Managed to get him twice in 13 crystals somehow 😂. If only I ever had that luck when it came to champs I actually cared about getting

Of course you did. Hahaha. Congrats.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Is Rank 3 the new Rank 1? Most of the posts I've seen with new 6 star Deadpools have been "Here's my new Rank 3 6 star Deadpool! He still kinda sucks and I'm not taking him to sig 200 and I won't ever use him anywhere."
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    OG Deadpool or Redpool NEEDS A BUFF desperately.

Pleae make it happen Kabam.

I am counting on you!
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★

I am counting on you!

No doubt that'll come via Deadpool/Mutant relic
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

SuelGames said:

He's not behind a paywall, u can compete for a 6* version of him.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

I am counting on you!

You realize OG Deadpool and Redpool are the same person