Silent change to Battlegrounds node?

BlueVanillaBlueVanilla Member Posts: 13
edited October 2022 in General Discussion

So on Monday the node was reading as “Critical Strikes against Defenders grant a Passive Power Gain, causing them to gain 15% of their Max Power over 20 seconds. If the Attacker performs a Well-Timed Block, the Power Gain is Removed. Max: 100 Stacks.” Suddenly after a few days this was changed to “Critical Strikes against Defenders grant Power Flood, causing them to gain 15% of their Max Power over 20 seconds.” Is there any reason for this? Was this a intended change?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,076 ★★★★★
    Never seen a parry remove them so not sure where that came from
  • BlueVanillaBlueVanilla Member Posts: 13
    Well, that’s my point. That’s what the node described when it came out but it was shortly changed after. It wasn’t working like that but in my alliance we just thought it was another battlegrounds bug.
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,076 ★★★★★

Well, that’s my point. That’s what the node described when it came out but it was shortly changed after. It wasn’t working like that but in my alliance we just thought it was another battlegrounds bug.

The way it’s working now is correct so no bugs
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

That was just the old description from AW. Parry used to remove one of the passive power floods. I'm assuming they changed the node for BGs since it would apply to every defender and made them buffs as that's much easier to deal with
  • BlueVanillaBlueVanilla Member Posts: 13

That was just the old description from AW. Parry used to remove one of the passive power floods. I'm assuming they changed the node for BGs since it would apply to every defender and made them buffs as that's much easier to deal with
    Yes i see in the main mcoc page that is stated like that now. Thank you, i thought they had changed it without saying anything.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    This is bs, parry aint removing shet, also i ve been losing a lot of time baiting this stupid stingy AI.
    2 minutes of baiting only to get cornered or eat a sp3 is bs, more RNG based and less skill based, unless u re using a mystic, u gotta bait quite a lot in this