Offer Price Increased by Apple

kaserkaser Member Posts: 15
Dear Kabam,

Apple just raised game offer price by 30% from 5th of Octorber, in these countries
Euro, Asia, South America, and etc.

This gave serious impact on money spenders, as to buy a Odin now is to pay Odin+Tony Stark.

Do you have any direction you are thinking to keep those player got affected fair to other unchange countries??

like increase of Units on each offer so that at least having same worthy units as before.

I would like to know. Because this accelerate less money spends, or to be FTP. and also quiting game.

As a part of money spenders myself, your direction on offers for future really makes differece.

Please tell me your statement on this.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I like how you made two threads but changed it up on the title.
  • Ciq69Ciq69 Member Posts: 14
    Different countries have always paid different amounts, in australia we have always gotten less for our money. Nothing kabam can do really, they provide the deals in USD and then apple and android convert them
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    I’m really happy the uk came out of the Euro 😃
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    The problem is the war affected the price too much. Here in Sweden the politic is deciding whether to print money to make more electric or build a nuclear power to generate electric for about 50 years at the cost of hurting peoples health despite radiation. They choose to print money to pay and generate more electric which in turn affected the price in many stores such as food stores and so on and especially the bills. Today you will need at least 3 person to live in 1 apartment room because the work salary decided to not increase to give more money to their staff.
  • HantotHantot Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2022

The UK was never part of the Euro
  • kaserkaser Member Posts: 15
    My point is

Here were people who would spend moneys on mcoc, but with this increase of price, quite few people wont invest on mcoc anymore or less, 30% is a tough raise.

thats so kabam wont be making money as before. this is the truth.

and this is not happening only in a country, such as EU could be area makes their certain sales too.

Kinda take it or leave it.

but I wondered whats on their thought.
    just because they will lose some penses with this, is what will happen.

if kabam says we cant do anything.

that is totally ok, just leave it.
    as they have a right to do so, I have a right not to spend. since mcoc content is broke often and the game situation seems quite unstable. so why would I spend now on??
    but if they think some ways to come up,
    I wouldnt mind to spend either. but not with this higher price.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★

Because the pound is doing… so well right now

That being said they never were a part of the Euro
    Hey mates,

This is not a place happy to be from UK or what. lol
    I said here were people who invest on mcoc, because its not only me talking, my group of people talking, and the amount to spend is much more than you think.

We arent FTP just complaning.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,302 Guardian
    I thought that earlier UK leaving Euro comment was probably meant to be sarcastic.

In actuality, both Euro and Pound may be way down vs US Dollar, but versus each other they’re really not too much different on the year.

OP mentioned 30% increase in 3 countries (did you mean continents, so all countries in those continents, which is basically being most everywhere but US/Canada) ?
    Or because just mentioned Euro specifically for Europe, so did UK Pound not receive an App Store price increase ??
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I get what you’re saying OP, but Kabam doesn’t control the price and if they adjusted the amounts people got to reflect inflation, it would cause a whole other set of issues and people would still be getting less than their monies worth.