Options

More candy

Comments

• Options
    zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    For me it was to be expected to always land on candy. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Almost purchased what I need in the candy shop. After that it'll be just another game mode that I won't play.
  • Options
    KienRack123KienRack123 Posts: 19
    Kasham and the content creators are rolling their eyes at all of you. Unsubscribe from them and don’t login
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    What the hell are these odds of 90 % and 2% for the others. Its more like 99% candy and 1% maybe something good. I know the rare ones are good. But if these are odds where is the excitement if I am getting candy everytime. Previously the odds for the better items were not so bad. So the people with bad luck just get shafted in this. The amount of guaranteed 6* shards is very low.
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    psp742 said:

Pretty good idea updating the result of side quest.. here is what I got:
    Day1 20k 🍬
    Day2 20k 🍬
    Day3 20k 🍬
    Day4 20k 🍬

You only added 4 days. Are you expecting something in coming days?
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    edited October 2022

What the hell are these odds of 90 % and 2% for the others. Its more like 99% candy and 1% maybe something good. I know the rare ones are good. But if these are odds where is the excitement if I am getting candy everytime. Previously the odds for the better items were not so bad. So the people with bad luck just get shafted in this. The amount of guaranteed 6* shards is very low.

Maths isn't for everyone. You can't determine that the odds are 99% candy from just four attempts.

Plus even if you did only get candy on EVERY run (which is extremely unlikely from 35 runs) then you'd be able to pick up 8k 6* shards from store plus you'd be able to open 40x Cav crystals which massively improves the likelyhood of pulling a 6* champ from a relatively strong pool of champs.

Kabam can get a lot of stuff wrong (deadpool event) but people really aren't seeing the value in this months SQ rewards purely because they are blinkered by the results just 4 days into a 35 day event. Take the Cav crystals for a start. Last month I think I was able to open roughly 18x Cav crystals (from which I pulled two 6* champs) but this month it is more than double that amount.

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,324 ★★★★
    Day5 20k 🍬

Was hoping for a change.. I even use two 6* and three 5*... but got candy.. the cav candy crystal are awful too.. open some of them and got mostly 3* and two 4*s. Hoping for at least one 6*
  • Options
    haaarveyhaaarvey Posts: 17
    It's an interesting side quest. I like the premise - everyone gets a shot at trying their luck, and even if they fail, they can claim candy which they can spend on the things they want in the store. However, I do think that they should've made the 6* shards more abundant, as this has been the norm for side quests.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,324 ★★★★
    I wished there was limit of 5x 6* +5 generic signature stones instead of 1x.. at least it would make getting candy 🍬 bearable.. after picking the top choice there isn't much I'd want to get.
  • Options
    KienRack123KienRack123 Posts: 19
    Really can’t be surprised by this just another reason to not bother playing let alone spend
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Really not as bad as people are making it out to be. Candy is guaranteed rewards. But the biggest rewards comes to rng. Don’t really see a problem with that. Someone. Will get 10 6* awakening gems and not even be able to use them. But it’s cool. M

You all have 35x1% to get a 6* awakening gem for free. Instead of…. Not having that chance.

I actually think they are geniuses for structuring it this way. You can get the good stuff via rng. Or get the guaranteed stuff via candy.

The only lane I legitimately don’t want is the 6* sig stone lane. Cuz isn’t it like, one sig stone? Even if it was 10 I wouldn’t want it. Have to be like 20+. But I digress.

This is a good event. Give them some credit.
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108
    I have 4 accounts and ran the rifts 5 times each already, guess what? Yep, 20 x 20,000 candy :D
  • Options
    Duaugen666Duaugen666 Posts: 20

Best event ever for me
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,395 ★★★★
    I got two six star as from the candy so I am happy
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★

Yeah this event sucks
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Got candy on both accounts on day 1-5
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★

These cav crystals everyone Is saying are so great have given the usual 3* champ with an occasional 4*

I've gotten 2 5*s, but pretty much par.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

These cav crystals everyone Is saying are so great have given the usual 3* champ with an occasional 4*

I just duped my 6* Rocket.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★

I just duped my 6* Rocket.
    That's something anyway.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Got candy again on both accounts day 6
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

Omg guess what path i got today!!!! More candy

Man... I just felt like you were going to get lucky and get that 7* awakening gem
This discussion has been closed.