**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds new objectives not giving me the rewards?

Has anyone encountered a new problem with the battlegrounds new objective (win 1 match, play 3 matches for 800 battleground currency)? Just now, when doing the objectives, I ranked up from bronze 1 --> silver 3, got the 600 tokens from that, but couldn't claim the battlegrounds objectives. I then restarted my game and the objectives disappeared but I only had 730 tokens (130 from other moments)? Is this a bug and if so do I submit a ticket to support to hopefully get my tokens?

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yes same.

No help from kabam yet.
  • Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 119
    NIOBBB said:

Has anyone encountered a new problem with the battlegrounds new objective (win 1 match, play 3 matches for 800 battleground currency)? Just now, when doing the objectives, I ranked up from bronze 1 --> silver 3, got the 600 tokens from that, but couldn't claim the battlegrounds objectives. I then restarted my game and the objectives disappeared but I only had 730 tokens (130 from other moments)? Is this a bug and if so do I submit a ticket to support to hopefully get my tokens?

Kabam please merge all battleground objectives issues posts. I've seen like 5 or 6 posts about this issue. I myself am facing this. Any feedback would be great.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Same thing happened here as well
  • Options
    SterlSterl Posts: 20
    Same here
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,321 ★★★★★
    Same here.
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Yeah happened to me as well, lost out on 600 trophies…but still missing 12k trophies from the store price changes so you know…what are you going to do.