Spidey Stealthy and Supreme Synergie Bug or Silent Nerf.

kaserkaser Member Posts: 15
Until couple of days ago, stealthy and supreme synergie worked as stated.

By Auto evade or Dodge, spiderman stealth purifes a debuff.

But now, you need to Dex to purify them.

Is it a Bug or Silent nerf??

This is because, to pause fury, precision passive and personal debuff(scorpion synergie) works still fine as before as by dodge or auto evade.

Please Kabam fix this. lt was such a great new utility on stealthy but its not working as its intended.

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It's funny cause this means that stealthy has been bugged since he was released in a 'pro player way ' because he never needed to dodge or evade to pause his furies and precision but just dash back
  • kaserkaser Member Posts: 15
    Statement of "Dodge" and "Dexterity" must be different. so that Dodge should include "dash back". If its been a bug since the release. I have to speak out more.

@kabam

please check this bug.
    I just found this on new bug app.

what does this mean by "wrong condition"??

if "dodging" means as "dexterity".

I feel another moleman bug and fix issue is coming up.

I deeply hope that, it goes back same as pausing fury, precision.
  • CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Member Posts: 97 ★★
    I really hope that this synergy remains with the same functionality as the Scorpion synergy. Dodge has been described and functioned in other champions' kits as dashing backwards. See Nightcrawler and Invisible Woman for reference, "While Dodging back..." Even the dex mastery itself has similar language, but it requires you to actively avoid attacks to proc the buff.

Dexterity: "While Dodging backward, your Champions are not struck by attacks. *Successfully* avoiding an attack in this way grants an indefinite ___ Precision Buff."
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Member Posts: 204 ★★

I really hope that this synergy remains with the same functionality as the Scorpion synergy. Dodge has been described and functioned in other champions' kits as dashing backwards. See Nightcrawler and Invisible Woman for reference, "While Dodging back..." Even the dex mastery itself has similar language, but it requires you to actively avoid attacks to proc the buff.

Dexterity: "While Dodging backward, your Champions are not struck by attacks. *Successfully* avoiding an attack in this way grants an indefinite ___ Precision Buff."

I really hope the synergy remains as it was before; having to actively dex an attack to purify 1 debuff is absolute rubbish. I was so excited to test it out with my rank 4 6 star, too.
  • Yamaha_YamasoYamaha_Yamaso Member Posts: 10
    Any clarification from Kabam? They should be aware since it is now under investigation as a potential bug fix.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Its been a month since this bug gets under investigation. When will it be fixed??
    I can not use my spideys as intended.
    I even bought spidey preview budle, because of this synergie.
    please write us back about this progression
    kaser said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Its been a month since this bug gets under investigation. When will it be fixed??
    I can not use my spideys as intended.
    I even bought spidey preview budle, because of this synergie.
    please write us back about this progression

Best to keep this thread in good sights, honestly. I also want to know what will happen in terms of the synergy.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Dodge is the generic term for a "Well-Timed dash back" the same way that we have the term "Well-Timed Block"
    Some champs can not be struck by attacks while dodging without access to the Dexterity Mastery the same way the Colossus can stun without access to the Parry Mastery.

The point is that the act of dashing back is not the same as Dodging/Well Timed Dash Back. So if the synergy said auto-evade or dodge and was still triggering on every dash back, it sounds like it wasn't actually working as intended.
    K00shMaan said:

Dodge is the generic term for a "Well-Timed dash back" the same way that we have the term "Well-Timed Block"
    Some champs can not be struck by attacks while dodging without access to the Dexterity Mastery the same way the Colossus can stun without access to the Parry Mastery.

The point is that the act of dashing back is not the same as Dodging/Well Timed Dash Back. So if the synergy said auto-evade or dodge and was still triggering on every dash back, it sounds like it wasn't actually working as intended.
    So why does dashing back pause precision and fury effects?

K00shMaan said:

Now you need dex to trigger this synergy.
    and in this condition, they state not working as intended. That means eveything should work as same as pausing precision and fury.

Eventhough If they start to refine whats dodging. its gonna be another big trouble.
    which I dont want to be seeing.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 960 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    I’m not entirely sure what’s going on but in my understanding, dashing backwards is not the same as dodging backwards but dodging backwards is the same as dexterity. All dexterity or dodging backwards are considered dashing back but not all dashing backwards can be described at dexterity/dodging. For example, caltrops and no retreat nodes inflicts bleed or degen respectively upon dashing back which includes dexterity. However to trigger the precision buff associated with dexterity, you need to dodge backwards…dash back within a window before opponent makes contact and this is not well-timed dodge as Shang-Chi can trigger dexterity without gaining a chi charge. What I’m trying to figure out is why they say “dodging backwards” instead of “dodging” to make it simple, it’s not as if we can dodge forward. We can “dash forward” like we’d go about evade certain specials attacks but not dodging forward. So in short, “dodging backwards = dodging = dexterity” which is not the same as “dashing backwards”. This is how I understand it.
    Edit:
    Do you guys think they’ll will introduce dodging forward especially with evading some special attacks? Maybe give it a name and some mastery where we can cruelty buff 😆. Well if it’s not something Kabam has considered, I’m throwing it out there lol.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

K00shMaan said:

My personal opinion would be that mechanic is not working properly. Stealthys kit even specifically says that it should only apply to dodging or evading an attack which makes it even more clear.