Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Alliance member can't get in war

Help one of my guys can't get in war this,pops up

Comments

• Options
    Bigmf99Bigmf99 Posts: 24
    It's me. My attack team is locked in. Restarting 5x does nothing. Kind of a disadvantage for the rest of the alliance.

• Options
    J33PTHINGJ33PTHING Posts: 29
    Same thing for me. Game crashed after selecting my attack team and won’t let me in.

• Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, for something like this, our Support Team is likely best equipped to lend a hand here. You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”. You can also reach them here.
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 184
    Already done that
  • Options
    Seems not an isolated issue
  • Options
    228228 Posts: 56
    My guy sent a ticket in…. This is kinda not fair here….
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit our alliance will loose this war because of this why should we suffer because of a bug
  • Options
    Yeah us too….

This is not right…
  • Options
    So my guy received his ticket response….

Totally did not do anything. We lost this war because he could not get in. What gives?