**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spotted dimension rifts - Same path

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    PromeTao said:

Me & a few of my friends have gone on the same path 3 times in a row, where there are the 20k 'Candy'.
    What are the chances to chance the same path 3 times in a row, 5 ppl?!
    Is anyone else having this?

U are meant to get candy only. Candy path has 90% chance to land on
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Expect candy every time and you will never be disappointed.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    I've had candy all but one go-through. Once I got the 4k 3* shards. (cuz I'm playing the easiest difficulty) But I'm not mad, I just bought the five 2* awakening gems for some of my many exclusives and the 2* sig stones and then the gold I can get and then have bought 2 crystals worth of Candy shards and got a 4* Cap Sam and a dupe 3* Hulk.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited October 2022
    Yup!! Kinda boring to stare at other items for whole month...with no hope!
    Truly feel hopeless anyway, I mean candy is good but why show off those juicy items for whole month
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    I have just 2 times of luck that's mean 4000000 of gold, otherwise I have been placed in candy path, honestly I just exit the mode without avance.
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★
    Kabam's spooktober prank is making people explain to their doctor why they had candy every single day for a month
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    The one day I got a special pull, it was gold. I have 70 million gold.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★

If it was only one time chosen path for like whole month, it would have been debatable of whether the rewards shall be needed or not

If the added a chosen path ticket the Ag wouldn't be in the quest that's for sure .
    Point
  • Options
    I've stopped counting. But 20k candy ... every ... freaking ... run. Borrrrrring. Candy store rewards are priced a bit high for having to do same boring fight against same nodes 90% of time as well. Not been worth the time. Getting to be like an Arena grind. Yuck.